Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Deal: Samsung 80GB 7200RPM Drive $93 at NewEgg.com

Search for SP8004H to find this drive at $93 with free shipping. [specs]

80GB Capacity, 7200RPM, ATA100, 8.9 ms Seek, 3-yr Warranty

from http://bensbargains.net

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
By continuing to charge outrageous prices for a simple glass of beer I guess. :eek:

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
flagreen said:
By continuing to charge outrageous prices for a simple glass of beer I guess. :eek:

Ouch, that was low. Especially since Buck doesn't sell beer, he drinks it. I'm the one that sells beer, but certainly not at outrageous prices! The last time I checked, the cash drawer was empty and The Giver was helping himself to booze.

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Bartender said:
flagreen said:

Ouch, that was low. Especially since Buck doesn't sell beer, he drinks it. I'm the one that sells beer, but certainly not at outrageous prices! The last time I checked, the cash drawer was empty and The Giver was helping himself to booze.
:lol:

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Let her? This place is out of control. Everytime I turn my back, someone is sneaking booze. This isn't a help-yourself bar. People like Tea and The Giver are going to ruin for the rest of us. I think it's time to put some of my supply under lock and key. (Although Tea is pretty strong).

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Being unimployed has certainly cut down on my orders. Thank goodness visits are still free. And although Buck does keep a keen eye out for the needy, I've developed a sharp eye for "the pinger".