Another dream come true

e_dawg

Storage Freak
Dear friends, I am so happy that I wanted to share this with everyone: I am getting married to the girl of my dreams this summer. Beautiful inside and out, she's all I've ever wanted in a girl. I love her very much and think about her all the time.

Happy New Year everyone! 2009 is shaping up to be a great year!

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
Congratulations! I've long thought that hooking up with the right person was really the only thing that mattered, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Once you find that special someone, you'll have the motivation to make everything else in your life work out. It's also reassuring looking from the other side to know that nice things like this occasionally do happen. It gives all the rest of us a glimmer of hope.

Here's to a long and happy journey through life with the one you care about! :beer: May you both be as in love 50 years from now as you are right now!

Handruin

Administrator
Congrats e_dawg. I hope you guys remain happy for a long long time. Enjoy the wedding and honeymoon. :)

ddrueding

Fixture
Congrats man! As I'm posting this from my honeymoon, I can speak with some authority. No matter what she says, the wedding is all about her and it is your responsibility to make it work. I managed (just), but remember that it has to be what she wants, not what she says she wants.

BTW: How long have you two been together?

e_dawg

Storage Freak
Thanks for the kind words and wishes guys. We've been together for just under a year and a half, so by the time the wedding rolls around, it will be about 2 years. I knew fairly soon that she was marriage material, and it didn't take too long to realize that she was "the one". I guess what they say is true: when you meet the right person, you just know.