Anyone else get these errors on the boards?

e_dawg

Storage Freak
Although the below error is for posting, I get them for viewing threads as well.

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End tag 'head' does not match the start tag 'link'. Error processing resource 'http://www.storageforum.net/forum/posting.php'. Line 19, Position 3

</head>
--^

Fushigi

Storage Is My Life
Works fine for me in IE6 under XP, 2000, and 98. It also works fine (if slow) in Blazer under Palm OS 3.52 on my Treo 300.

Yes, I can surf SF from my phone.

- Fushigi

e_dawg

Storage Freak
Browser is fully updated... I think it has stopped. Must be from using myIE2beta 0.7 for a week without closing and re-launching. I usually have over a dozen tabs open all the time... with the garbage coding on websites these days, replete with JScript, I guess it's not surprising...

Handruin

Administrator
Fushigi said:
Works fine for me in IE6 under XP, 2000, and 98. It also works fine (if slow) in Blazer under Palm OS 3.52 on my Treo 300.

Yes, I can surf SF from my phone.

- Fushigi

Wow, now that's an interesting test! Can you actually reply to posts from the phone?

e_dawg, I haven't tested the latest SF theme with myIE. I normally check Mozilla, IE, and Opera for compatibility. This new theme does utilize XHTML, so there is a possibility it doesn't work with your browser. Let me know if you continue to get that message.

Fushigi

Storage Is My Life
Handruin said:
Wow, now that's an interesting test! Can you actually reply to posts from the phone?
Why yes, yes I can. This reply is being typed and sent from my Treo. The text entry field becomes a popup so I don't think I can cut and paste easily but typing a reply isn't too bad.

- Fushigi