Beautiful Begonias

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Tea, did you or Tannin make it to the festival this year?
133495.jpg

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
We have never made it to the Begonia Festival! Ballarat has beautiful parks and gardens, though mostly on the other side of town - the south side where I live has been neglected ever since the various town councils merged in 1920 or so. Local memories are very, very long! But for some reason or other, I have never liked begonias.

I got my new digital camera the other day and I mean to take some shots around the town and countryside before too long, post them here. (As I promised Cliptin I would, long ago in the old China Thread on the old SR.)

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Tannin said:
We have never made it to the Begonia Festival! Ballarat has beautiful parks and gardens, though mostly on the other side of town - the south side where I live has been neglected ever since the various town councils merged in 1920 or so. Local memories are very, very long! But for some reason or other, I have never liked begonias.

I got my new digital camera the other day and I mean to take some shots around the town and countryside before too long, post them here. (As I promised Cliptin I would, long ago in the old China Thread on the old SR.)

Some pictures would be nice. I plan on taking a few as spring approaches. Presently, it is still rather bland and drab around here. However, I'm hoping that a few pictures from the hilltops around town will prove beautiful enough to post. Rain has been scarce this winter, so the color green is missing from our surroundings.

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Tannin said:
I should know this, but where are you from again, Bartender? Guess I always assumed you had a camp bed in a back room behind the virtual bar.

I virtually go home at night. I live close to Buck's business. He's been working on a website that has some meager information, randomly dispersed about his company, but it should have his address.
www.hlmcompany.com

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Which camera did you get Tony? BTW did you see the disgrace of WankerCarey this morning? Something about "thou shalt not covet thy best mate's wife" :eek:

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
"A former Northern Territory Labor Government staffer has admitted having sex in the chamber of Parliament House in Darwin."

http://abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s503207.htm

"Video cameras record some of the ingress and egress from the main entrance and the rear entrance," he said. Beautiful choice of words lol.