Change input language - keystroke conflicts

Piyono

Storage is cool
Is there any way to change the keystroke for selecting input languages in XP from the standard "ctrl+shift" or "right alt+shift"? I've been putting up with the program conflicts for a couple of years (I constantly switch back and forth between Hebrew and English) and finally got annoyed enough to Google for a solution, which I did not find.

All I want is "RIGHT alt+shift".
Freaking hell, man.

Anyone?

ddrueding

Fixture
Not that I know of. I was getting tired of the conflicts, so I disabled the keyboard shortcut and but a button on the taskbar.

Piyono

Storage is cool
Yeah, I have the taskbar button, too, but I often have to switch back and forth constantly when typing. Can you imagine having to break your pace every ten seconds because you have to take one hand off the keyboard, put it on the mouse, locate the pointer and then hunt for the little blue icon in the system tray? What a freakin' drag!

ddrueding

Fixture
Yup. I've actually been typing all that was needed in one, then going back and doing the Cyrillic bits. Though I'm sure your work is more intensive than mine, this was the best I could figure out.

Piyono

Storage is cool
I started this thread when I got frustrated during a particularly grueling job in Illustrator, where I was constantly using the ALT+SHIFT combo to constrain and copy while dragging and also doing a fair bit of typing in both Hebrew and English. The ALT+SHIFT motion is so ingrained in me and so reflexive that I kept catching myself off-guard, typing Hebrew instead of English or trying to use a keyboard shortcut while the Hebrew layout was enabled.