Conversion Tool

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
I'm looking for a free tool that will convert a spreadsheet to an image file. I've tried UDC (which is not free), and wasn't very impressed.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Clocker said:
Alt+Prnt Scrn ?

I was looking for something more practical. Especially if I have 50 tables to image, and I only want to image the area of the table, not my task bar, etc. What do the review sites (e.g. Anand) use when they post benchmark results?

JKKJ

Learning Storage Performance
Microsoft Document Image Writer -> tiff -> Irfanview -> jpeg or whatever?

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
PMView www.pmview.com

Screenshot > trim > save in any format you want. One application, no fiddling around with conversions or save/load, excellent efficiency.

You can capture screenshots of the whole screen, a particular window, or just the contents of a window. Trigger it with mouse, time-delay or hotkey. Include the mouse pointer of leave it out. Convert to whatever image size and resolution you want with a couple of clicks. Kestrokes fullt customisable: make your own hotkeyts and shortcuts if you want to.

Shareware, 30-day free trial, no spyware crap.

www.pmview.com

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
Buck said:
I was looking for something more practical. Especially if I have 50 tables to image, and I only want to image the area of the table, not my task bar, etc. What do the review sites (e.g. Anand) use when they post benchmark results?

They may designate a print area on the table and then "print to file". Seems like more work than the screen caps.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Thanks for all of the great help. Those are all good utilities. However, I found out that I can simply CTRL+C the cells in Excel, create a new file in Photoshop (which will be the exact same size as the last item copied to the clip board) and CTRL+V -- very simple. Thanks again.

JKKJ

Learning Storage Performance
I wouldn't have thought that something like that would work.

Reconfirms (a little) my faith in the people that put Windows together.