Donation In Honor of the Life of Eileen Anne Cahill

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Doug-
In honor of your Mother, all of your friends here at SF have contributed to make a donation to the The Hole in the Wall Gang in the amount of $350.

The thoughts of all of us are with you and your family at this difficult time in your lives.

DONATION.JPG

Handruin

Administrator
That is an incredibly generous gesture and donation by everyone. Thanks so much for organizing this and putting in your time and money into contributing to a worthy cause on behalf of my mom's name. She would be touched by the generosity and thoughtfulness if she were here to see it. I showed my father and he was also touched by the thought and generosity that you all put together for this. He was blow away by your support.
This donation was perfect in that she was rather a minimalist even down to the end where her wishes for a service were no glorious than a cardboard box to have her ashes put into. The request for no flowers meant we clipped some from the front yard rather than buy tons of them for the service. She wanted a private and small service and her wishes were honored.
The time has seemed to go by rather quickly yet it continues to drag on. I was out all day yesterday keeping my dad occupied and then spent the remainder of the day into the late evening at my sisters house. I'm sorry for the late reply to the generosity you all put together in honor of the passing of my mom.