Front page Download section updated

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I updated a few downloads (Memtest86, Winamp, etc) and added a few others (the whole Windows updates section, PC-Cillin trial version).

I was tired of always browsing Microsoft's web site looking for the damn SP2 for Win2K, so I linked it here to shave by updating time everytime I build a machine (I don't always have it on CD near me). I also put IE6, Win2K SRP1 and DirectX 8.1b. Hope it'll be useful to some of you as well.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Updates nicely organized in one location are always a blessing. Today I did a NT 4.0 Server installation - talk about required updates being a pain. I was glad to have many of them already saved to a local directory and also to have some older updates on CD, such as SP3, IE 4.01, and IIS 4.0 which comes on the Option Pack 4.0. Having SP4 on CD is handy too. But after that, it's security update after security update, with Security Rollout Pack1 and IE updates - jeez louise. If I could have billed all of that time, buying Windows 2000 Server would have been cheaper.

alpha754293

What is this storage?
Coming soon:
I'm gonna be putting benchmark tools, FTP, server, ONE version of a Linux how to, umm...other stuff that I found to be interesting, etc etc etc...on my own little server that I have sitting at home so that people can get access to that stuff.

To be included:
HDTach 2.61
ATTO ExpressTool 1.63
Sisoft Sandra 8.59 (I think)
Winbench (whenver I take the time to snag a copy of it somewhere)
MadOnion 3D Mark (*shrugs*)
POVray (WITH the chess scene)
Maya rendering test scene (it's a Maya benchmark)

Um...I don't know. What else would you guys (and gals) want? (I think that I"m going to be putting my 40 GB drive in my server. Solaris 8 SunOS 5.8, Intel Platform. hehe...can't wait.