La sVaegas

LOST6200

Storage is cool
OMG this place is so phonoly as full of hte totaol bullhist! Wat a bunch of degerentes are here, I so nuch want to go home. Frigging hurricanos. ::8

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
Mercutio said:
Eric's typing always goes to pot when he's stressed. We had a thread about that a long time ago.

I remember.

Both of my quotes above were only in jest.

Forget not, who was among those who asked him to become a member at SF in the beginning.

LOST6200

Storage is cool
Well, it is now vrey swololen, stiff, thr5obbbing and the whloe length of it is purple!

Menahwile everyone els is out doing disgtuting things on the town one supposes. I'dnto understand teh themes plan. Thre aqre Egyptinaos, antidulivian Bays, some Italian stuff, and some hideous rides on top of one complex lookng like Disnelyand . WTF were they thinkint?

LOST6200

Storage is cool
Jezze. I wasn't talking about prick if that is what you were insunuationg. I'm back in the land of the mdead and not nearly alive, now. I don't want to see anything wierdr on Donna expense reporteros though.

e_dawg

Storage Freak
Tannin said:
LOST6200 said:
Well, it is now vrey swololen, stiff, thr5obbbing and the whloe length of it is purple!

Eric, stop boasting. And please do not allow Tea to read that sentence.

(Where are the mods when you need them?)

LOL... that statement from Eric was just asking for it!

LOST6200

Storage is cool
Most of the sweelling has subsiddeeid, but the toe is still stiff and painful. The tip is turning balck and the nail is mangaled. Thre is a very pasinfull lump on the side.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Do you think you'll survive? Looks like gangrene. If you're lucky, maybe you'll just lose your foot. But don't waste time. Get a bottle of gin and a saw. If you're too soft to stand the rattle of the saw when it'll cut through your bone, get an axe.

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
Ok, I give in; I'll ask.

Lost: what the heck did you do to your toe??

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
I was going to speculate that's from where some woman's high-heel stomped it but I guess I had better not. :wink:

Adcadet

Storage Freak
My wife and I went to Vegas for our 1 year anniversary. We had a good time, but I totally agree about the city being rather disgusting. Glad I went, but I don't particularly ever want to go back.

Didn't like New Orleans, either.

Seattle was great. San Francisco was good. Washington DC is always fun to satisfy my geeky history buff side. Chicago was so-so, though I didn't get much of a chance to see the place when I was there.

LOST6200

Storage is cool
Groltz said:
I was going to speculate that's from where some woman's high-heel stomped it but I guess I had better not. :wink:

Yeah, right. I dont; think any women would even bother to crush the feet of such a loser.