Need LGA 775 Backplate

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
The backplate that came with my Scythe Ninja was completely bonded to a motherboard I had a while ago. Fortunately, the motherboards I had after that already had a sturdy backplate so I had no worries.

Unfortunately, my new DFI Infinity P965 board has no backplate to provided added support for the heatsink.

Anybody have a sturdy spare LGA 775 backplate I could take off your hands? I've contacted Scythe and am awaiting their feedback but I just thought I'd throw a line out here too just in case somebody bites!

Thanks,
C

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
WOW. Scythe already got back to me and is sending me a complete mounting kit for free.

It's only costing me $5.50 for shipping. Not bad as long as they ship it out in a reasonable amount of time...

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Hmm, my ninja scythe didn't come with a backplate either? Actually that was a plus for me as my motherboard has a radiator thing going on back there that it would interfere with.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Mine came with one but I should not have peeled off the paper from the adhesive. I recently read that a little heating with a hair dryer would have made the backplate a little easier to get off but I didn't want to damage the M/B since I was selling it and (at the time) never thought I'd need a new backplate because S939 boards already come with one.

I just got my UPS tracking number from them. Their service seems to be pretty amazing!