News Submission Problem (?)

Platform

Learning Storage Performance
I submitted several News items the other day. A day later only one of them shows up.

[Q:] OK, is there a legitimate problem here or am I running up against StorageForum's equivalent of The Central Scrutiniser or something? :-?

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
Platform said:
I submitted several News items the other day. A day later only one of them shows up.

[Q:] OK, is there a legitimate problem here or am I running up against StorageForum's equivalent of The Central Scrutiniser or something? :-?

It seems that our special-agent-news-scrutinizer is suffering from intermittent ISP problems, thus causing the delays.

CougTek

Serial computer killer
I saw your submitted news yesterday evening Gary. You submitted four news I think. It happened in the past that one member submitted several news all at once. The reason why I only posted them with a delay between them is to let people read them. Most of the time, people only read the first one or two news and forget about those located at the bottom of the page. In an effort to avoid this, I setup your news to appear one at the time, with a three hours delay between them.

I also made a mistake when I setup the appearing time of your news on the Escalade 8500 (I click on the 9th month of the year rather than on the 8th, but it has now been corrected).

I haven't had any ISP problem during the last few days, but I'm not online as often as I used too. Situation should be back to normal in two or three weeks. Gary, the news you submitted today will show up at 15h00, because I only fixed the date problem of the Escalade announcement at noon and I prefer to let a delay between the news.

Thanks for your efforts, it is much appreciated.