No Shave November

sedrosken

Florida Man
This is the first time November's rolled around that I can actually grow a beard, and as such I am participating in the event called "No Shave November." I shaved on Halloween night so I started this month with a clean state. At a little over a week into it I can say that I already have a decent scruff.

Is anyone else participating?

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I can't stand facial hair. Not even sideburns. I feel absolutely vile if I can't save at LEAST every other day.

sedrosken

Florida Man
I can't stand facial hair. Not even sideburns. I feel absolutely vile if I can't save at LEAST every other day.

Normally I'm that way too. First, I just don't look good with facial hair. It may be all those years of going without one, but all the time while I was growing up I wanted one, and now I can grow one and don't particularly want to. Second, it feels weird.

But it's the first time I can actually participate in one of these so I'm just going to do it.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I've only shaved completely a few times in over 35 years. Since the Q1 surgery I've been using the trimmer only.

Chewy509

Wotty wot wot.
In Australia we have Movember ( http://au.movember.com/ ) to help raise awarness for Men's health (particularily prostate and testicular cancer, but also others like mental health including suicide prevention). I assume NSN is similar.

But since I normally wear what some call a circle beard (goatee connected to a mustache, similar to a Van Dyke, but connected), growing something for November isn't a real issue for me.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
I doubt I'll need the moustache wax but I'm about to break out the beard oil to cut down on the itch.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Facial hair was strictly prohibited when I was in high school.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
This reminds me that I have something to tease strippers about this month.
Especially the one who keeps clogging up my bathtub drain.