OT: DOMAIN NAME CHANGE - new address

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Hi Tim! Welcome.

At this stage we are in beta-test. We want to build up gradually, testing and exploring the best way to do things as we go. Mercutio invited you along (a) so you could serve as a guinea-pig, and (b) because it's time we got more peope involved. If there is one thing I have learned since we started this Storage Forum project a month or so ago, it's that any particular individual, or even a small collection of individuals, is absolutely guaranteed to completely forget something completely vital sooner or later. (Just ask Doug - in joke.)

We did discuss posting the link up on the link page already, some of us were in favour, but we decided not to do that quite yet. We are trying to get things moving in an organised and rational way.

(By the way, Mercutio - out of all the SR regulars you could have contacted, why did you have to email Timwit? I was going to email Tim. Oh well, he's here now, which is the main thing.)

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Oddly enough, I've emailed timwhit because 1.) A post of his was near the top of the SR Computers page when I was looking for people to mail 2.) He's a good contributor to SR and 3.) We were just talking about how close our homes happen to be and grousing about local traffic on B&G.

Tony, how is it that you pop in, post something, and leave, all before I can notice you're online? I've been watching this page all day.

Ruminating about various things,

Mercutio

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Tannin said:
Hi Tim! Welcome.

At this stage we are in beta-test. We want to build up gradually, testing and exploring the best way to do things as we go. Mercutio invited you along (a) so you could serve as a guinea-pig, and (b) because it's time we got more peope involved. If there is one thing I have learned since we started this Storage Forum project a month or so ago, it's that any particular individual, or even a small collection of individuals, is absolutely guaranteed to completely forget something completely vital sooner or later. (Just ask Doug - in joke.)

We did discuss posting the link up on the link page already, some of us were in favour, but we decided not to do that quite yet. We are trying to get things moving in an organised and rational way.

(By the way, Mercutio - out of all the SR regulars you could have contacted, why did you have to email Timwit? I was going to email Tim. Oh well, he's here now, which is the main thing.)

I feel so honored...I get to be a guinea-pig!

Tannin, you know I would have showed up sooner or later...Better sooner than later as far as I'm concerned.

-Tim