Post Counts Piling Up

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
As noted in the thread for Mercutio, post counts are adding up for different members.

Congratulations mubs for hitting the 2,000 mark. Whether informative or witty, your posts are always a delight to read. Drinks on the house for mubs!

Coming up to the 3,000 mark, we have Tea and Tannin. Although, with their sporatic posts, who knows when they will hit that target.

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
Thank you, Bartnder and Buck; I think it's fitting that my 2000th is a thanks to your thoughtfulness and kindness. You're both gentlemen, and I really value what you have to say.

Drinks for everybody!

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
Thanks everybody. As paugie said in the other thread, this is my most favorite forum. Strike that, it's the only forum I go to. It's all the great people here, and thanks to Doug for making it happen. Y'all are like family.

Handruin

Administrator
Bah, no need to be thanking me! I keep the lights on in the house; it's those who show up and make the place useful should be thanked! ;)

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Most favourite forum? Nahh ... SF doesn't count. I have favourite forums where I hang out, sometimes posting a lot, sometimes just lurking, sometimes (as is my habit) writing one half of a great long post and then not bothering to press "send". Which one is my favourite? All depends, it varies all the time, a month here, three months there, I try to check in on the better ones at least once a week.

But Storagage Forum is different. Storage Forum is another category.

Hey, you get up, you make tea, you check your email, you hit Storage Forum, you put some clothes on, you check the weather report, maybe read some news or maybe not, you make another cup of tea, then you go hitting whichever are your favourite places at the moment.

Storage Forum isn't a favourite place, it's the only place.

Gilbo

Storage is cool
Congratulations Tannin & mubs. You guys have made a lot of great contributions in the time that I've lurked and been registered here. Your part of the reason that this place is head and shoulders above the rest of the internet.

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
Been a long time together, hasn't it Tannin? Wonder what Bill's doing?

David's a class act, and I'm glad he's here.

Fantastic group, and glad to be a member, and participant, and would like to thank Mercutio, and Handurin for being here, and keeping the lights on.

Glad the motherboard worked for him.

Greg