Storage Forum Milestones

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
As Mercutio rightly pointed out, there are other members in this forum that deserve a congratulations for their contributions, regardless of their post count. However, I will limit this to three who have recently passed the 1,000 mark, and for which I do not recall that we waved any pom-poms or blew any horns:

e_dawg

Santilli

sechs

:thumbleft:

Congratulations, and please accept my apologies for not mentioning anything sooner. On the other side of this marker, we have CityK and mubs closely approaching the 1,000 post milestone, and we look forward to a congratulatory thread when they arrive.

ddrueding

Fixture
Congrats to everyone listed here, and to those who were (invariably) forgotten but also deserving. One of the things that makes this such a cool place is the contributions of it's "staple" members, and the variety of opinions they represent with skill and carefull consideration.

Thanks guys!

LiamC

Storage Is My Life
Heh, if i make it to a thousand, can I have a pom-pom girl? Make it a whole cheer squad in fact--though it would probably kill me :mrgrn:

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
ddrueding said:
Congrats to everyone listed here, and to those who were (invariably) forgotten but also deserving. One of the things that makes this such a cool place is the contributions of it's "staple" members, and the variety of opinions they represent with skill and carefull consideration.

Thanks guys!

Agree with you DD. Although, I admit to not using too much skill or consideration at times. For that...I must apologize. Some discussions I know I should just stay out of... :eekers:

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
Bartender said:
On the other side of this marker, we have CityKand some other guy closely approaching the 1,000 post milestone, and we look forward to a congratulatory thread

....stumbles out of bar and scurries off to prepare acceptance speech.....

e_dawg

Storage Freak
Why thank you, purveyor of fine beverages! A Red Bull & Vodka, if you will :)

In no way trivializing your kind initiative, let us not, however, forget that Double D did in fact create a thread to commemorate 1,000 for me a while back -- thanks Dave and others who chimed in on that thread.

Let me just say that I am touched to be in your thoughts despite my infrequent posting habits.

Cheers, everyone.