test

Handruin

Administrator
Sorry I didn't respond after making this thread. I had a response to your other message and firefox died on me before I was able to submit. After that happened I tool a break and went out to shovel snow, so I'm just getting back to you now. :)

Does the issue happen to you with any web browser? Can you try clearing all cookies and cache to see if that helps? Maybe there is something that happened when I upgraded to the latest version of phpbb?

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
Ok, thanks. Very strange - I just cleared my browser's cache, cookies, etc., and it looks like things are working again. Sorry for the false alarm. I'm not sure what happened there.

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
And now it's not working again.

It seems as though it has something to do with the length of the initial post to the topic. If it's long I can't even Preview. If it's just a couple of lines, Preview works just fine (I'm not bothering to test with Submit as then we'd wind up with way too many test discussions).

I have to disappear for a while, but when I get back, I'll try some more tests.

If someone else has the chance, can they copy and paste in a page or two of text as their initial post to a new topic and see if they can Preview it?

Handruin

Administrator
i, feel free to make some new topics if you think it will help. Just keep them in the feedback area to make it easier to clean up. I can deleted them later if there are too many.

What browser are you using? Is your cache size set to a small value?

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
Ok, I think I've narrowed this problem down. Details here.