The front page updates will be slow for the next few days...

CougTek

Serial computer killer
...because I moved and I'm busy elsewhere than on the Net. Situation should return to normal next week. I cannot guaranty that submitted news will be approved on a timely manner for the remaining of the week.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
We want your head on a plate...

...kidding, dear Coug, please don't shoot me! :)

PS. You probably won't believe it but I somehow knew it... I saw it on a documentary in TV the other day!!! In 1st of July every year, it's an old traditional law in Montréal (I didn't exactly follow that part, so Coug correct me) the original estate owners renew the contracts with their renters and many many citizens get to the streets in search for a new home! Actually the documentary was implying that it is the worst day of traffic in Montréal for the whole year! If you don't translocate that day better stay at home!!

OK, now correct the inaccurate parts... :wink:

simonstre

What is this storage?
It's not only in Montréal, Prof... It's in the whole province of Québec. :eek: And trust me, you don't want to be part of the gang that translocate this day... Not only the truck location price is 3 times higher than usual, but EVERY one is moving... so imagine the mess.

I was lucky 'cause I manage to move on May 1st... :) Poor Coug!

CougTek

Serial computer killer
Mercutio said:
Good luck, Coug.

Start your new job yet?
Nope, I install my appartment more or less fonctionally this week and I start looking for a job next week. I continue to build computers every now and then in the meanwhile.

But the last two days have been so hot that I can't do anything. It's like hell here. It's so hot and humid that this morning, the (damn! dictionary still in the boxes), ...well the, ... the piece of tissue we use to dry our hands after we washed them (what's that damn word? anyway) was still wet this morning when I woke up, even if the last time I washed my hands was some 8 hours earlier yesterday's evening.

It's too hot to do anything.

The day I moved (the 1st of July), it was just as hot. During the time we emptied the truck, I must have drunk at least 15 if not 20 large water glasses, but I didn't pee of the entire day! All gone in sweat. I almost look as fucked up as P.W. now.