Weird centering issue with my AXP

sedrosken

Florida Man
When I set the resolution lower than the monitor's optimal, 1440x900, the res will center in the screen with a border comprising of the unused pixels going around it. I can't find the option in my catalyst software to set it to stretch. I want to set it to 1280x768 so I can see it better. I know, it's a lower res than my laptop but the big resolutions are of no use to me if I can't see anything! Also, I'm hoping that it will handle a little better with a lower res.

Also, I've stopped with the whole skinning thing... I've decided to get maximum performance out of my stuff, no matter how little it is compared to with everything enabled. I've set both systems to Windows Classic, adjusted for best performance, got rid of the gradients, and set the desktop to a solid color (Win95/98 greenish blue, yay).

Also, I have a weird issue with OneDrive on my AXP! The setup crashes!

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital

sedrosken

Florida Man
I don't think I can. On my monitor, I've never had this issue pop up. I've all my applications set up to use 1440 x 900 now anyway, and as long as I sit close enough I can read it fine. Thanks for the help, anyway!