Welcome!

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
It is nice to see some new members joining our group, as well it is great to see other members who we have missed for some time, posting again. Welcome, and we hope you all stay for a while.

Drinks on the house!

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
One of my clients is a brewery. Employees are allowed three free beers per day at lunch or while they're on break.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
If I only liked beer....

When I was in school, I did a class project at a brewery. They gave every member of the group a case to take home....

Jan Kivar

Learning Storage Performance
sechs said:
If I only liked beer....

When I was in school, I did a class project at a brewery. They gave every member of the group a case to take home....
Talk about homework... :mrgrn:

Actually, I'm in same boat with Mercutio.

Jan

Handruin

Administrator
I've seen a lot of new names showing up in the past few weeks. Gary, are you signing up an extra 20 names or are people finding us?

Handruin

Administrator
Also, everytime I look at the online count, there is ALWAYS 4-10 people online...that's not normal.

Handruin

Administrator
I noticed a few of them were the google bot, but it doesn't visit the site every day.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I kinda like it. I'm just not sure what's causing it...this could be the result of the google indexing.

ddrueding

Fixture
Well, one of those "always on" connections is me. I leave the browser open on my home PC and RDC to it from my client's offices.

Actually, I always have 2 tabs open (computers and P&B) so that probably counts as 2 connections.