You are all a lot of fakes!

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Ha! "So what do we all look like", eh?

What a lot of shonky fakesters you all are! Seems like there is not one of you who has the guts to post a picture of your real self.

Do think you can fool me? Well, you might be pulling the wool over some members' eyes, but I ain't falling for it. So before the rest of you all go posting still more dumb fake pictures that don't look anything like your real selves, just remember that I am an ape - you're not dealing with a mere all-intelligence-and-no-damn-sense human being here, I can use my animal magnetism to discover this stuff by intuition, you know. And I've got to know you all pretty well by now.

So: this is your last warning: any more fake pictures, and I'm going to start posting your real photographs.

simonstre

What is this storage?
Just kidding... who posted fake pics? Many of us or not? I'll post mine as soon as I have one. :) You'll be afraid...

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Well, most of them, Simon. Take that Prof. Wizard for starters. Did you see that ridiculous picture he put up? Ha! I know you are fairly new around here, but I can tell you, I've known Constantine for years, and he doesn't look anything like that.

This is the real Prof. Wizard.

prof.jpg

simonstre

What is this storage?
Tea, where did you get all this stuff??? :) PeeWee (as everybody seems to call him here :)) is almost like the picture he sent, but without the glasses.

Much better without it, also... :roll:

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Now, can we stand a glamour shot or two? Why not. This is Kristi.

KatarinaBadar.jpg

That was taken before I was born, of course. These days her hair has grown a little darker and she usually wears more clothes than that. Oh, and she is a bit taller.

Now, seeing as we seem to be on a theme of personal hygiene this is Sol, together with a friend of mine, who was helping him out with his dandruf problem.

face.jpg

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Ahh, I knew I had a picture of P5-133XL lying around somewhere. This one is a bit dated - it was taken at his college graduation as I recall - but it's a pretty good likeness. Mind you, he's clean-shaven now. A shame really, as a nice coating of fur always looks good in a human, I think.

face-shot.jpg

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
I almost burst out laughing when I saw that picture of me that Tannin posted...but then I remembered that I'm at work and my boss might wonder what the hell is wrong with me. (I'm supposed to be commenting code right now, not reading SF).

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
OK Tea, I've had enough... You think you can pull us all fakes? Guess what?! I found YOUR photo. Hidden somewhere in my drawer back from that trip of mine in Ballarat. You are FAKE too...

Here's your real one:

Sidney2.jpg

A big, ugly, hairy, scared... RAT. You heard it right... Tea is no monkey... :lol:

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Ok if you insist Tea, here I am in my youth getting a bite to eat;

kidbowl.jpg

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Just a historical footnote: The Tannin/Tea image I posted just happens to be the very first thing that comes up when you search for "sock puppet" through google's image search feature.

I kid you not.

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
It is also an astonishingly good likeness! Don't be misled by that terrible picture of the "Friday Tannin" posted in the other thread by that tart Tea, I usually have much shorter hair than in her picture (#3 comb) and a barely visible beard (#2 comb, #1 if I feel like it), a slightly receding hairline just like the guy in the picture, near enough to the same complexion, and not disimilar facial features. Plus I like to work on baby AT systems. OK I don't wear glasses, but that aside, the only reason I can be sure that he is not me is because I usually dress to the left!

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
Tea said:
Groltz trying to overclock his brain with 100V AC.

Well that earned my laughter...No doubt about it. It couldn't much further away from what I really look like though.

What a vivid imagination our little orange furred yard-ape has.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
I wonder where you find those dudes Tea... :lol:
(except Christ of course, I recognized HIM!)