Yuck. Windows computer. Is SpamBayes still the best anti-spam Outlook plugin?

Gilbo

Storage is cool
I have to deal with a couple Windows computers for the future year or so. Is SpamBayes still the way to go with Outlook for spam filtering? These guys are getting so much Spam it's disgusting.

Any other recommendations?

Gilbo

Storage is cool
Spamihilator looks interesting. I know SpamBayes goes beyond the original bayesian methods developed by Paul Graham, but I'm not sure what else it does. I'll have to do some research. Do you use any of the plugins Merc?

The following are a few I picked out as most likely to be useful:
Blacklist Filter.
--Self explanatory.

RFC Validator
--Demands e-mails conform to RFC standards.

AlphabetSoup Filter
--Rejects e-mails w/ random strings of characters designed to confuse bayesian filters.

Scripts Filter
--Rejects e-mails containing embedded HTML scripts.

Domain Filter
--Rejects e-mails w/ funky domain names.

Mystic Characters
--Rejects e-mails w/ special characters in the subject designed to confuse bayesian filters.

No Comments Filter
--Rejects e-mails with HTML comments, another technique used to confuse bayesian filters.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I don't bother. I teach users how to create and weight their own dictionary and weighting and let them work it out. Usually there are very specific things that annoy people and most think spam is just a fact of Internet life. I haven't had anyone step up to demand I fix all their spam, so I haven't put much effort into it.
Most folk I see are just grateful at the level of control Spamihilator gives on its own.