Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Home
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Gödel's latest activity
Gödel
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
I liked the progressive lenses better than bifocals, but after my surgery, no glasses needed except for "the fine print". I was "lucky"...
Aug 8, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
A few years back, mine eyes had regressed to the point where I had to wear progressive glasses all the time. Then I was diagnosed with...
Aug 7, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
I saw that query and I thought he meant some database. But DB2 has writ large. whiteray@RyzenShine:~$ echo $RANDOM 17531
Aug 2, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
Yeah, I refuse to buy a TV that's smarter than me. That lowers the bar significantly. ;)
Jul 17, 2026
Gödel
posted the thread
"Microsoft’s Secure Boot has been broken for a decade and no one noticed until now"
in
Tech Support
.
From https://arstechnica.com/security/2026/07/microsoft-secure-boot-has-been-broken-for-most-of-its-existence: An industry-wide...
Jul 15, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Empire in Decline
.
Here's an interesting OP/ED from our northern North American "allies", still unconquered/not annexed, like Greenland, but threatened...
Jul 12, 2026
Home
Members
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top