sedrosken's latest activity

  • sedrosken
    sedrosken replied to the thread Something Random.
    Yeah, I myself run a Surface Laptop Go 2 as my personal portable computing device of choice -- much less fancy specs, only an...
  • sedrosken
    sedrosken reacted to DrunkenBastard2's post in the thread Something Random with Like Like.
    Yup old email address I couldn't get to anymore. How's everyone doing? Got issued a Dell 16 Plus laptop at work recently. Ryzen ai 7...
  • sedrosken
    Got the dock in yesterday, although my MST DisplayPort hub isn't in just yet. I just about used up every single USB port on the damn...
  • sedrosken
    Just a reminder written in blood that we're all supposed to be using AUR packages at our own risk and that we ought to be auditing...
  • sedrosken
    I plan to actually use it like a regular computer when it's not gaming, so I'm going to make more use of the AUR. I used it all the time...
  • sedrosken
    At present, the handheld is due back in sometime tomorrow. It's coming FedEx, which means I should actually probably expect it to be...
  • sedrosken
    The Ally is on its way back as of today. It should hopefully make it back before the month's out.
  • sedrosken
    sedrosken replied to the thread Something Random.
    There's a reason I flat out refuse to purchase anything but dumb displays. It means my 4K TV in my living room is a 43" Sceptre, but I'd...
  • sedrosken
    sedrosken reacted to Mercutio's post in the thread Selfhosting fun with Like Like.
    Actually, here's a follow up to that last video. In context, the previous video had some potential impact on mDNS resolution (Bonjour...
  • sedrosken
    sedrosken replied to the thread Something Random.
    It's probably about time I got my eyes examined again.
  • sedrosken
    sedrosken replied to the thread Empire in Decline.
    Wonder if Scott Jennings will be having any 20-minute in depth conversations about policy and senate history with the late Lindsey...
Top