A friend to friend

Handruin

Administrator
I just want to step back for a moment and say as a friend to everyone in this community that you are all great people. I would hope that in the end we can all work out our differences and shake hands, we are all on the same team here.

I haven't said much in many of the current discussion because I'm trying to be respectful and careful at the same time. Given the position I am in at SF, I have to think of so many angles that when I try to post my feelings, I find that I could be hit with the wrong impression from any angle.

We all make mistakes, and we are readily discovering from our peers what these mistakes have been. Maybe it's bad timing and everything is showing up, much the same as a row of dominos falling over.

Right now I'm not doing a good job of relaying my feelings. The best way I can relay this is to say thanks to everyone for contributing to a great web site. Lets try to stick together and work out whatever problems exist. It all comes down to one thing. Will this matter in a year? I know some will argue that if we don't correct these issue we won't be here in a year.

Lets just make it simple, and realize we are all here because of our computer, storage, and other personal life interests. It would sadden me to lose anyone from hard feelings or indifferences. I hope we can take this one step at a time and focus on the positives of each other. We’re not perfect, we can’t be…that’s how we were built.

I hope people can come in and say a few nice words to another member or members in this forum. I've learned so many new things from everyone on this board and on SR. I think you are all smart and talented people with a great passion to share your knowledge. Thanks for everyone's help in increasing my computer and social knowledge in the world. I don’t think I would be where I am now with out the help many of you have given me over the years. I hope we can continue this for others.

Sincere thanks,

Doug