Athlon 1200 CPU + HS & Fan

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
200 Mhz FSB

Make Offer. Currently running in the Chaintech mobo I have for sale here. The HS/Fan is the OEM one that comes with a retail box Athlon XP 1700+.

C

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
One thing that I must say about receiving kit from Clocker: The weight of the packing tape around it always exceeds the weight of the contents of the box. No worries about shipping damage when you buy from Kev!

I actually had to go get a bigger knife to open my present...

Very Big :D, obviously.

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Dozer said:
Heh...no doubt. I got my package from Clocker today--a tank couldn't have destroyed that box!

Thanks for the diligent packing, Kevin, everything was completely intact.

FYI, He doesn't like you to use his real name. :oops:

Mercutio

Well, I *am* supposed to be meeting Fushigi tomorrow morning. I'll probably call him Fushigi. I don't know what he'll call me.

I pretty much figure we'll have some kind of get together someday, anyway. Hopefully my own neurosis won't keep me from attending, but when you think about it, Clocker, Adcadet, Fushigi, timwhit, Stereodude and the Chattaboogie folks are all within 6-hour's drive of Chicago...

Handruin

Administrator
Mercutio said:

Makes me want to cry, you are buying it for $26.47... I paid $299 two years ago for this chip and I'm still using it right now.

(sorry to barge in on your for sale item Clocker...)

Mercutio

... and two years ago, a 1.2 was the fastest thing around. Now it's an upgrade for a machine with an 850MHz chip. ;)

But, paired with 1.2GB of RAM and 120GB of disk space, it's still a freakin' awesome machine.