Storage is cool
Athlon XP 1600+. 3 months old, never overclocked. CoolerMaster HSF. AU$140

Direct deposit or COD ok. In Melb.

cheers,

tim

0413 529 381

James

Storage is cool
It's not just being in Australia that qualifies you for a good deal - aparently you also need to respond in less than 9 minutes. :excl:

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
I thought it was funny - watching Tannin talking on the phone to someone he (a) has known for years, and (b) has never spoken to in his life before. Sort of like a blind date.

But I better not laugh at poor old Tannin too hard - otherwise he won't let me borrow the XP 1600 to crunch proteins on.

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Now just a darn minute there! First, Tea has no right to sell it. I bought the damn thing, not her. And second, yes she does accept bananas, though there is often some spirited discussion as regards who gets to eat them.

In any case, the Giver is complaining that she needs to loose weight, and suggests that bananas should not appear on her diet. I wholeheartedly agree with him, infofar as I too love bananas, but might perhaps point out that she has not a single ounce of fat on her: it is all muscle.

Have you never stopped to wonder how Buck and DB mysteriously always seem to fall asleep under the bar every night, and yet are not there in the mornings? There is in fact a simple explanation for this happenstance: Tea usually picks them up on her way out, one under each arm, and puts them somewhere tidy. Normally she deposits Buck in his bed and DB in the gutter, but I understand that she got a little confused the other night, after a couple too many gin and tonics, and put DB in Buck's bed and Buck in the gutter.

This, no doubt, is why DB has not been seen for a little while, and why Buck has been looking a little rumpled lately.

Oh .. 170 bananas? Sold!

PS: we could get rich doing this.

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Tea's help is always appreciated. Dragging the passed-out patrons at night always kills my back. But with Tea around, it's a cinch. She even accepts bananas as payment (gin n' tonics get her in a mood).

The Giver

Learning Storage Performance
It's not the weight problem, or the bananas, that The Giver minds so much. It's the lack of house training. :eekers:

James

Storage is cool
That certainly explains why DB is on the floor much of the time. What is more slippery, Tea's discarded banana peels or her, uh, accidents?

(Actually, I imagine Tea pretty much like the Librarian in Terry Pratchett's books.)

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Oh, you know the Librarian, James. Well, he's a lot older than me, and not nearly as good looking, but I'm often told we are quite alike - which is no surprise really. He's my brother. Or possibly my half-brother, I'm not quite sure. We apes are quite relaxed about these things.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Jake the Dog said:
i smiled at the thought of the challenge that might present you in removing said duct tape :)

I think Tannin just handed the package over to Tea. With her steel-like nails and superhuman strength, that package was probably opened in a matter of seconds. Reminds me of the movie Any Which Way But Loose.