[bookmark] - Server Status info page

Handruin

Administrator
I can't claim this host to be perfect, but the folks behind the scenes work fast and diligent to keep us going. If you want an update on the server status bookmark this page:

http://info.voxtreme.com

We are on the host named swordfish

Handruin

Administrator
Just an FYI. This server has had some crashing issues for the past couple of weeks. I'm sorry that the site has been on and off irregularly.

The point of moving was to eliminate down time, and so far this hasn't been a good example. However today the hosting company recognizes a problem with this host and they continue to troubleshoot the issue. Today they replaced the motherboard in swordfish and here is their update:

2002-11-20 10:49:55 - Swordfish will have it's motherboard replaced today between 2.30pm GMT, and 3.00pm GMT. This is 9.30am - 10.00am EST. Sorry for inconvenience caused, but this should put an end to the random crashing experienced over the past week.

I should clarify that today isn't the first day they recognized it as a problem, they have been trying different solutions to solve the issues. Now they are taking hopefully the final step in fixing the problem. The one thing I like about them is their ability to communicate the issues and work on them until the customers are happy. If the problem does not get better, I will ask to move servers internally.