Can't change my avatar

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Hmmm .... Didn't we get this one before a while back?

When I try to change my avatar, I get this:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/gallery/userupload/8310440184195e5f9d94c4.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in / home/handruin/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/handruin/public_html/forum/includes/ usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/handruin/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/handruin/public_html/forum/includes/ usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/handruin/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Well, that's bloody typical of you, Tannin.

Your 2000th post and all you can do is complain about the service.

(Woops! I hadn't noticed. Sorry Tea. Sorry Doug. Tell you what, little one, what say I temporarily un-ban you from posting here at Storage Forum (just for tonight) and give you a chance to catch me up?)

(I passed your pozt count years ago, Tannin. But OK. I'll try to remeber to proof-read at least half of them OK?)

(OK.)

Handruin

Administrator
When you have a chance, can you give it another try? The permissions on the user avatar folder had changed to read-only (maybe from the move months ago?). I tried uploading my own new avatar and the forum allowed it.

Thanks for letting me know about the issue. :D

Fushigi

Storage Is My Life
Tea said:
Well, that's bloody typical of you, Tannin.

Your 2000th post and all you can do is complain about the service.
Thanks, you two, for the first genuine laugh-out-loud I've had in quite some time. :jumpin: