Doug...Thanks

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Thanks a lot for making this web site. It has grown a lot and is turning out great! It is the first site I check every time I sit down in front of my PC (about 1000 times per day). I can remember when you were just starting this baby...my you must have leared a lot and done a great job in the process. Great job!

Thanks a lot Doug!

C

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
:council:

The site is great and keeps growing... kudos!
Wonderful job, keep it rolling...

(don't worry about the many yellow-blue-red faces. It's because we have many personas :lol: )

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
We should also thank COUGTEK and PROF. WIZARD for the great job they are doing putting news on the front page.

Nice job guys!!

C

Handruin

Administrator
Thanks for the nice words everyone! I'm happy to be where I am with SF. Given the circumstances with the potential close of SR some months ago, this really motivated me to learn many new things.

I'm honored to be able to run a web site for such a fun, smart, knowledgeable, and experienced bunch of people! I would also like to add that I can’t take all the credit as Clocker so pointed out. Everyone here has contributed and put in a great effort and I think everyone deserves a thanks.

My hope is that this site remains useful and interesting for people for some time. I would like to see SF grow and become more established. (Provided it is in the best interest of everyone) I’ve been thinking about this for a little while, and I would like to start a new topic shortly about a road map for storageforum.