Flagreen's mailbox

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Flagreen, I received a bounced message yesterday. My ISP's SMTP server claimed it had been trying for 4-5 days to contact your Hotmail address.

I guess you're used to this, being a HotMail user, but just thought you'd like to know anyway ...

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Hmmm sorry about that time. I don't know why it did that. The email flood has been torrid since the "conspiracy" began. Hoepfuly this BB will eliminate the need for them.

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Ah! Very clever Doug: it just takes my reply and posts it to the correct thread in the new place,

(If anyone is confused, I started out posting to this thread in the locked "The Day After" forum.)

Is there any reason for that forum to be still displayed? Perhaps because you don't want to delete it until you have verified that your backups restore correctly, and that you can safely remove it?

Handruin

Administrator
Tannin said:
Wheels within wheels, I see: the replies appear only in the "feedback" version of this thread, the copy in the locked forum remains untouched.

The forum has the option to move a thread and leave a shadow so that people know it has moved. I will eventually remove the top thread, I just wanted people to get used to the fact that it has moved, thats all. I locked it so that no more topics were started, or else they would need to be moved once it was deleted.