Forum upgrade - 23:30 9-13-03

Handruin

Administrator
Forum will be upgraded from 2.0.4 to 2.0.6 at 23:30 tonight (9-13-03). The site may be unavailable for roughly an 1 to 2 hours depending on how things go.

Sorry for the disruption, there are some vital security issues to fix.

edit: correction the time should have read 23:30 tonight, not 22:30.

Edit: removed announcement status

Handruin

Administrator
Sure thing. Let me know if you find anything broken or strange. I will start a new test thread.

EdwardK

Learning Storage Performance
Woah! I logged into SF today and saw the font color changes - have to get used to it :p

Doug, its very reassuring you are constantly keeping SF up to date. Great work!

Cheers,
Edward

Handruin

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback Edward!

I was a bit behind on the updates. I completely skipped 2.0.5 because of some information I read regarding a new fix coming out soon. (meaning this version 2.0.6) There was a serious fix made in this version, so I had to get moving and update. (Upgrades are a PITA because of all the theme changes I have to make)

The font colors may have changed because this is a new version of the same theme. I'm hoping this new version removes some of the XML parse errors that crop up on occasions.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Hoolie Doolie - we have to stop Tannin making up aliases! My in-box is overflowing with "forum upgrade complete" messsages, and (not counting mine) they are all to imposters. I'm the only real imaginary person here. (Apart from the Bartender, of course.)

It doesn't look very broken, Doug. Would you like to borrow my Heavy Duty Precision Impact Adjustment Tool?

Radboy

What is this storage?
Checking in. I keep forgeting this alternative to Storagereview forums. Thx for the mail.

Radboy.gif