Forum Upgrade

Handruin

Administrator
The forum was upgraded as of 1:46 AM -5 GMT 5-31-2002. I think everything is working fine, but if not please let me know so I may correct any issues.

Send me a message at: webmaster@storageforum.net with any issues.

Thanks,

Doug :)

Handruin

Administrator
The JoJo said:
Good work!

Nothing so far to report...

I noticed you were on right before I made the change. I hope that I did not interrupt you. I looked in the admin section and it said you were browsing, so I went ahead with the changes. :) I couldn't wait any longer, it's getting late here and I'm in need of some sleep.

I did backup the database before upgrading so I can always go back to the time stamp listed above.

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
I have a mighty big gripe over this new upgrade, Mister Handruin... When running the Opera browser with images turned off I can no longer tell which posts are new when I log in. Previous to the upgrade, there would be an image placemarker that would say in text either "New Posts" or "No New Posts" as the case might be. Now, regardless if the post is new and unread or not, the placemarker next to it says "No new posts". I took two screenshots to demonstrate the point. They are both of the exact same screen, the only difference is that one is with images off, the other with images on. Even though there are 4 unread posts on the page it says "No new posts" with images off. Check your E-mail, I'll send them over.

Steve@NarrowBand. :(

Handruin

Administrator
Groltz said:
I have a mighty big gripe over this new upgrade, Mister Handruin... When running the Opera browser with images turned off I can no longer tell which posts are new when I log in. Previous to the upgrade, there would be an image placemarker that would say in text either "New Posts" or "No New Posts" as the case might be. Now, regardless if the post is new and unread or not, the placemarker next to it says "No new posts". I took two screenshots to demonstrate the point. They are both of the exact same screen, the only difference is that one is with images off, the other with images on. Even though there are 4 unread posts on the page it says "No new posts" with images off. Check your E-mail, I'll send them over.

Steve@NarrowBand. :(

Looks like Steve has uncovered a bug. :)

http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/bug.php?op=show&bugid=397

Issue is logged, and awaiting a fix. I will try to look into fixing this, but I have a feeling it is deep inside the code somewhere. :)