Free: Car MP3 jukebox / movie computer. And some car stereo

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Free to good home. Local pickup only, in NH just across border from MA. I will part and ship components if no one is interested in the whole thing, you pay shipping.

Computer is all set up to be a MP3 jukebox for a car. I was running winamp through a keypad plugin and using a 10key keyboard to tell it what to do. Works pretty well. Has a DVD rom for movies and that works ok but you have to use the mouse to operate power DVD.

-Desktop case, generic beige good condition but still ugly design.
-AT power supply - special power supply that runs off of 9-14VDC so you can run it in the car. I think it was 180W or so? I believe I paid close to $200 three years ago for this thing. I will also throw in a generic AT AC power supply I have here that I used to work on this in the house.
-AMD K6-2+ or K6-3 either 450 or 500MHZ, can't exactly remember which. Will investigate if you want to know specifically.
-Asus P5A-B motherboard.
-384MB or so of mixed PC100 and PC133. I think two of those DIMMS are Corsair.
-ATI Rage something video card with video out.
-Hard drive of indeterminate origin/size, I forget at the moment.
-Pioneer DVD drive. I think I put a region free firmware in that one.

If you want to know specifics I will break out the #2 phillips and take a peek.

Some other car stereo stuff:

-Polk DB series 12" sub in a Q logic sealed box. This is not a slammin hard hitting base sub, it is a sealed box for accurate sound for those that care. I am not an audiophile but I can't stand these ported or band pass boxes most kids have now as they just sound plain sloppy. Perfect condition. $60

-US Acoustics USX2100 2 channel amp. 100x2 or 300x1 bridge. Very nice amp, has a little surface rust on the bottom from the carpet getting wet once. $30
http://www.usacoustics.com/2004/usb2100 specs.htm

Again local pickup only, might consider shipping the amp at your cost though.