Good Deal: Logitech Trackman Wheel - $18

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Compgeeks has a good deal on refurbished Logitech Trackman Wheel rodents, $18 apiece.
In stores new ones are more like $40, and the best price on pricewatch is $25.

I've been looking for a good buy on these for a few months now (justdeals.net used to sell them for $15 but hasn't had stock since about June), since they're my pointer of choice.

If you've ever thought of using a trackball, this is a pretty good one to try, and the price is not unreasonable.

Thanks to whoever it was who linked to compgeeks this morning. :)

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I have ordered stuff from CompGeeks before. Never had any problems. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

C

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
check out the creative remote... this thing looks freaking cool! can be used as a remote mouse as well as built in ability to run common MM apps.

I know it's nothing new, but now I might actually want to get one of these babies

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I've also ordered from compgeeks before. They have good deals on obscure stuff every now and then, like my trackballs and the Microsoft/JBL programmable LCD remote that's on their site right now (schweet).
It's a fun place to poke around for things like system pull hard drives and server chassis.