M|inc Counter-Strike

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Guys-

Many of you know I like to play Counter-Strike. I just wanted to let you know I recently joined a Clan of adult players.

The whole idea of this clan is based on teamwork, comraderie, and having a good time; not just being a great player.

I really like playing with these guys and if you are a mature individual who likes to play but doesn't want to be bothered with a bunch of snot-nosed kids...you might want to check out our servers. There are currently two with two moe coming...

M|inc.Clocker
www.minclan.com
Don't skip the Flash intro, it is cool!

Handruin

Administrator
Clocker, it's always a pain in the butt to get the new version, do you have it by chance?

I never updated to 1.4 because it was taking so long to download, and also because I could never find a place to update my half life client. What's the best method for updating?

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I have both the full CS1.5 update and the full HL1110 update. About 200MB total. Uploading to SF now.....

Handruin

Administrator
Clocker said:
I have both the full CS1.5 update and the full HL1110 update. About 200MB total. Uploading to SF now.....

Two quick things. Please don't pass it around to too many people. (IE don't post it at anand forums or something) Something like that would quickly kill bandwidth usage.

Also, don't forget we only have 500MB (473MB before your upload) of space...

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Had to cancel upload...I just found out a local guy got his subscription to my ISP cancelled for 'abuse of bandwidth' with no warning. I want to find more details about this before I start uploading 200MB files....

I found my sources for download easily using Google and checking some HL/CS message boards for mirrors though....fast speeds are there to be found....

C

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Nick Wild is in M|Inc. btw... (an old SR Counter-Strike guy)...

C

Handruin

Administrator
Clocker said:
Nick Wild is in M|Inc. btw... (an old SR Counter-Strike guy)...

C

Yeah, I saw him on the list. I'll try and find the files elsewhere and join in on the server if I'm able to. I'd like to get back into playing CS.