Passively Cooled 32MB DDR Geforce II GTS (w/ free fan) $27

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I've used this AGP card for about 18 months and it has been great for me. It works perfectly. I just upgraded to a Radeon 8500LE 64MB so I no longer need this card.

The card is an Elsa Glaciac with eight 4MB Infineon DDR Memory chips on for a total of 32MB onbard.

The original cooling fan for the Geforce2 chip got awfully noisy so I replaced it with the passive heatsink you see pictured below. It works great in my rather warm dual Athlon system without a cooling fan on it so I expect cooling should not be a problem for anyone else either. However, if you want to have an added margin of safety or want to have some overclocking fun, I will also be including a fan that plugs into the video card so you can make the card actively cooled. The fan is actually from the chipset cooler on my old KT266A (Epox 8KHA+) motherboard which I also sold in this forum. Anyway, the fan is really quiet and you can have it with the card.

$27 shipped in the USA.

geforec_gts.jpg

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I'm sorry, as I said, it is already sold. I would have given it to you for free with free shipping but you are too late.

:p