Roses are red, Violets are blue...

The Giver

Learning Storage Performance

The Giver's still here, The Giver's not through!

Libs all around, circling with glee

There is foam on their mouth's

But The Giver shan't flee...

He's here for the duration with mission in hand

To defend his dear nation, to defend his dear land

To let in the light so that others might see...

For many are blind, in darkness they dwell

They know not the truth, many falsehoods they tell!

Liberal's their name, and it's time they were free...

So we shall teach them at last so that no doubt remain

that their idea's on this earth leave a pungent foul stain

The truth they shall hear... just wait... you shall see...

That at last they shall get it... yes at last we'll be free.

The Giver

What light shines through yon window?

Hark, tis' the sun's reflection off of my change finally from my last purchase!

JKKJ

Well, The Giver's been drinking elsewhere then.

The Giver

Indeed Sir, he has. The Giver does embibe on occasion. Soda Pop, that is. You see, The Giver is high on life. He needs no intoxicants to slay mighty dragons, woo fair maidens, or simply to just enjoy life as one does when he is The Giver.

BTW - Have you met "Drunken Bastard" yet? Have they warned you about him?

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Please, don't bring DB in here again! He always messes the place up, and I find him passed out some corner. Plus, he's always looking up Tea's skirt. He's a real....well, his name says it all.

Giver, did you say high on life, or High Life?

The Giver

Bartender said:
Please, don't bring DB in here again! He always messes the place up, and I find him passed out some corner. Plus, he's always looking up Tea's skirt. He's a real....well, his name says it all.
Worst of all, DB just can't seem to keep his pants up. One of these days the Miss's will catch him, then it's all over. She outweighs him you know. And swings that rolling pin of hers around as if it were light as a feather.

Giver, did you say high on life, or High Life?
High on life Barkeep, high on life.

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
The way out was played, but insisting your ecstasy on life is without alcoholic intervention leaves you dangerously accountable for all of your shenanigans. When a rolling-pin swinging maiden comes busting through the door, you’re on your own. I’ll be in the keg room. :)

The Giver

Bartender said:
The way out was played, but insisting your ecstasy on life is without alcoholic intervention leaves you dangerously accountable for all of your shenanigans. When a rolling-pin swinging maiden comes busting through the door, you’re on your own. I’ll be in the keg room. :)
LOL
You know, if only she would shave and lose a "stone" or two she might not be that bad looking a wench. Of course, a paper sack would still be necessary. But then, The Giver is not perfect either. He was born with a heart two sizes too large. He cares too much. It's his crime, bring out the cuffs.

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
The Giver said:
Bartender said:
LOL
You know, if only she would shave and lose a "stone" or two she might not be that bad looking a wench. Of course, a paper sack would still be necessary. But then, The Giver is not perfect either. He was born with a heart two sizes too large. He cares too much. It's his crime, bring out the cuffs.

I can hear an insurmountable section of violins playing for you.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
To Bartender: Downloading a couple of compositions by James Last this very moment... :wink:

(not bad as far as I hear... hey, I think I know these melodies... seriously!)