• Total voters

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Compliments of Corvair

logo.jpg
now takes you to the Forums Index: http://www.storageforum.net/phpBB2/

This proposal would, instead, have the large icon at the top of all webpages at Storage Forum dot Net to point to the Home Page for the site, which currently contains links to the Recent News, Downloads, and Forums pages at: http://www.storageforum.net/

We have plenty of dark ale my son, drink up.

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Six to one so far. Sort of speaks for itself, really. Who was the one, and why? (Not that it matters, just curious.)

I think one of the reasons the front page was so little visited until recently was the link not taking us there.

Ha! I mean "the obvious link that isn't actually a link." Guess that demonstrates what I mean. People have come to expect that the site logo at top left leads to the front page. Nearly all sites do it now.

Handruin

Administrator
I was the one :excl:

The tribe has spoken, I will make the change. :mrgrn:

Handruin

Administrator
The original implementation of the phpBB2 logo was to reload the forum page when you clicked on it. No big deal, I'll make the change now.

Corvair

Learning Storage Performance
. .
> We have plenty of dark ale my son, drink up.

Well, I tried to create the poll, but I somehow screwed something up. Did I mess up on the mysterious "Options" part???

I'd hate to have to resort to trial and error (i.e. -- littering the Feedback Forum landscape with botched messages) just to figure out what I did wrong.

. .

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Corvair said:
. .
> We have plenty of dark ale my son, drink up.

Well, I tried to create the poll, but I somehow screwed something up. Did I mess up on the mysterious "Options" part???

I'd hate to have to resort to trial and error (i.e. -- littering the Feedback Forum landscape with botched messages) just to figure out what I did wrong.
. .

Simply populate the Poll Question field with the poll question. Then every Poll Option you include, requires that you Click on the Add Option button. Once you've 'added' all of your options, and included any additional text in the Message Body field, if you so desire, Click on the Submit button, and you're good to go.

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Tannin said:
What you get is the poll options you input minus one - i.e., you have to create one surplus blank entry before you post.

hmmm

‘…that is you have to create one surplus blank entry before you post.’ You leave the field blank, once all of your options have been added. You do not need to leave the field blank and then add that blank option by clicking on the Add Option button again; unless of course I’m understanding you incorrectly.