Surge of new memberships

Handruin

Administrator
It seems as though in the past few days there have been a significant rise in memberships at StorageForum! First I would like to say Welcome to all, and second, I would like to inquire.

If any of the new members and future members could take a minute to stop by and say hi and let us know a little about yourself, I think it would be a great opportunity to get to know everyone.

If you don't care to open up just yet, could I please ask as to how people are finding StorageForum.

I would also like to point you to this thread where other members of StorageForum have provided some background to this website:

http://www.storageforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=662

Thanks for Joining!

-Doug

JKKJ

Learning Storage Performance
from the madhouse thread:

JKKJ said:
That being said, it is nice to find you here. I had followed many of you on SR, mostly I just lurked and learned a bunch. After the big burp there, I moved on to other things. For whatever reason I tracked this site down recently, and it's good to see that the community lives on.

I think it was from the Redhill SR status page that I had bookmarked not long after SR had the db loss (I'm going from memory, I'm at work now and this was on my home machine). I was cleaning up my bookmarks, and popped by to have a look.