Tech downturn

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
MBA or something technical, Cliptin?

Part of me would just love to go off and spend a couple years getting some kind of fine arts degree right now, just because it'd be literally the least practical and probably the most fun thing I could spend a couple years doing. I'd really like to take a little time and GOOF OFF.

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Buck said:
I like the Bartender's job. Tending bar seems easy enough.

Sorry Buck, you can't drink on the job. We'll put you out in the field so that you plant grow all of the grains that we need for fermenting our favorite beverages. Barley and corn should be high on your list (considering what you drink), wheat and potatoes should be next. I think we'll put Mercutio in charge of ladies processing the grains. i, you've got the grapes and the winery, Cliptin, you take the Beer brewing process (just don't get Buck mad if he falls behind during harvest time). We'll get Tea to grow and harvest the hops, she'll need all of her agility to climb the ropes. We'll have to sort out the rest later.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Hmm, must have missed this thread the first time. For a man with a CCNA, Network + would have been a piece of piss :D

Good to hear you have a stable income now.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Yeah, 'cause you know about all those entry-level router/switch configuration jobs there are out there...

One thing I'll say about CompTIA: their exams aren't that tough when you have experience, but for someone without, they're absolutely daunting.

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Mercutio said:
MBA or something technical, Cliptin?

Part of me would just love to go off and spend a couple years getting some kind of fine arts degree right now, just because it'd be literally the least practical and probably the most fun thing I could spend a couple years doing. I'd really like to take a little time and GOOF OFF.

MBA, It's part of my plan to move into a CIO position. :D