Votes: 0 0.0%
  • subSilver

• VereorLordoftheRings

• Total voters

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Just wondering which theme everyone is using now that we have a good selection to choose from. (Thanks Doug!)

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
This is neat! Thanks Doug!

I voted for Lord of the Rings but I'm using BlackSoul right now, just to try it out. It's rather nice too, but it has some ugly white spaces in it (at the bottom of pages and similar places) that look out of place. Good, but not quite right. Also, if it's "black soul", why is it blue?

Meanwhile, The Grammar Police is experimenting with Digital Twilight and thinking nice things about that one too.

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Tea said:
Who said it ain't easy being green?

Among the ones to choose from, BlackSoul has an interesting amount of detail on the forum main page that we've not had access to. However, the number of colors used is a bit too much for me.

I'm switching back and forth between digitaltwilight and the green one. Whenever I start getting queasy I switch away from green. :p

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Tannin said:
OK Clippy, you got me: I can't figure out what the "interesting amount of detail" on the main page is with BlackSoul.

I get five columns on the forums page. Forum, topics, posts, last post and moderators. On the other themes I get only four.

There is a new section on the forums page to complement the forums: Private messages.