CAPTCHA check before post

snowhiker

Storage Freak Apprentice
I just got a CAPTCHA check before I could post. I was logged in. Never saw that here before.

It wasn't that big. LOL. Snipping tool gone crazy.

Just a WTF moment. Time for bed.

Handruin

Administrator
I just got a CAPTCHA check before I could post. I was logged in. Never saw that here before.

It wasn't that big. LOL. Snipping tool gone crazy.

Just a WTF moment. Time for bed.

That is weird. I have only seen those during searching but not prior to posting. Are you still getting this? That was an awful CAPTCHA text...I should probably just turn it off at this point. I think most spammers, etc have already found ways around them and they only annoy real people.

snowhiker

Storage Freak Apprentice
That is weird. I have only seen those during searching but not prior to posting. Are you still getting this? That was an awful CAPTCHA text...I should probably just turn it off at this point. I think most spammers, etc have already found ways around them and they only annoy real people.

Sorry for not getting back sooner. Only happened that one time, so maybe I had a second window open and clicked a search by accident? Don't remember doing that though. No biggie, perhaps a one time glitch.

Handruin

Administrator
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Only happened that one time, so maybe I had a second window open and clicked a search by accident? Don't remember doing that though. No biggie, perhaps a one time glitch.

If you (or anyone else) sees this happening again when you wouldn't expect it, let me know and I'll see if there is some bug happening.