Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

parky52

What is this storage?
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I did buy a lottery ticket (and lost) and I really like meat and onions and garlic. Oh well.
If you do everything to live a heathy lifestyle you remove many of the things that make it worthwhile.

sedrosken

Florida Man
Prolonging life for its own sake isn't something to aspire to in my opinion. Like Lunar said, by living such a 'healthy' lifestyle you remove a lot of the things that make it worth living. Personally I'd prefer not to stick around all that long after I'm finished being of use. I'm not sure I'll ever retire, or if I'd even want to were that an option. I'm not sure if I want to have children in this world we've made for them -- it seems irresponsible at best and cruel at worst, not to even get into all the genetic problems I'd be foisting on them were they of my own blood. I don't think I'd make a particularly good father figure, as an aside.

parky52

What is this storage?
Prolonging life for its own sake isn't something to aspire to in my opinion. Like Lunar said, by living such a 'healthy' lifestyle you remove a lot of the things that make it worth living. Personally I'd prefer not to stick around all that long after I'm finished being of use. I'm not sure I'll ever retire, or if I'd even want to were that an option. I'm not sure if I want to have children in this world we've made for them -- it seems irresponsible at best and cruel at worst, not to even get into all the genetic problems I'd be foisting on them were they of my own blood. I don't think I'd make a particularly good father figure, as an aside.

alright, for healthy living you cut out the head and throw it away. but simply having hands, belly, and legs arent sufficient to call one alive. there must be head. but you wants to cut it out for your so called whimsical healthy garbage. no problem! do that. and go to hell.

and those kids to whom you are not going to be good father figure are doomed for sure. for living under the headless man like you.

Newtun

Storage is nice, especially if it doesn't rotate
wrong, its 58!
Thank you so much, Parky, for sharing your enlightened view of the universe.

We are so lucky that, in the thousands of years in human history, of various religions, nations, races, beliefs, tribes, etc., you have provided us with the One True Meaning of Life, and all of those other beliefs and people are wrong.

So you're the Donald Trump of philosophy. Have you considered running for Pope, or President of the United States?

parky52

What is this storage?
Thank you so much, Parky, for sharing your enlightened view of the universe.

We are so lucky that, in the thousands of years in human history, of various religions, nations, races, beliefs, tribes, etc., you have provided us with the One True Meaning of Life, and all of those other beliefs and people are wrong.

So you're the Donald Trump of philosophy. Have you considered running for Pope, or President of the United States?

so how can you defy our ( The Hare Krishnas ) authority ? huh? what explanation all other pasts religions, nations, races, beliefs, tribes, etc had ? huh? even what explanation you bunch of americans have ? huh? if we trace everything as they are than you are theives not even gentlemans.

do americans have any explanation ? huh? was your america great in the past ? so that you will make it great again? huh? its all just an false farce only. so how long you will continue it ? huh? and here is the meaning of life factually, for here is Practical explanation.

but what explanation even your christianity, Islam, budhism or other 3500 religions has ? huh? bring it can than open your mouth and compare yourself OR your authority with us. ( The Hare Krishnas )
why bother after me ? im nothing important or special just an ordinary person trying to serve my authority with whatever little capacity i have got. so why bother about me ? huh? mind your business. ( special snowflake! )

Last edited:

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
but what explanation even your christianity, Islam, budhism or other 3500 religions has ? huh? bring it can than open your mouth and compare yourself OR your authority with us. ( The Hare Krishnas )

Religion at its best is a lubricating element for ordered social cohesion. A self-selecting group chooses (or inherits with or without additional thought on the subject) a set of beliefs they agree to adhere to. In this way, almost all religions ultimately have very similar beliefs, at least insofar as fundamental rules, which might be seen as the Golden Rule or examined in greater or lesser depth depending on the scholarly or philosophical bent for one particular set of beliefs, plus some set or other of additional prohibitions that may or may not exist for arbitrary reasons. It is these specifics that are the most likely to create some sort of difference between faiths. Some like their foreskins, alcohol or Kirpan more than the prohibitions of surrounding faiths.

Religion on a macro level then becomes a tool for social control. For someone who does not subscribe to the specifics of a particular set of beliefs, it's pointless to debate the rightness or wrongness of your spiritual beliefs. You can say the whole world would be better to operate on the principles of the Bhavagad Gita and perhaps it would, but there is in objective reality no way for you to prove that your faith is any more correct than any ancient faith's god of the sky, called An, Ra or Zeus. Most faiths go through a period where conversion at the tip of a spear is an option, but typically, religions as old as Hinduism or Judaism come to understand that their devout followers are best taught to adopt their faith of their own will (albeit often by education in youth). Religion adopted by force is tyranny, something any congregant of a minority faith is well able to articulate.

There's no point in engaging in apologetics with nonbelievers. You can knock on all the doors, stand in any airport or attempt to argue on any forum, but in those moments all you are doing is annoying the unwilling. If you must seek out the work of your faith, it is best to demonstrate it in service to mankind, even or especially those who do not share your belief. That is noble effort that may inspire others to come to the same service. The testament to the worth of your faith isn't found in argument but in the way you treat the world around you.

Objective reality can be measured and studied and the words of your holy texts contain no objective terms that can be found to have greater merit than any other*. I am glad that that you have found a faith that suits you, but please understand that others have their own calling. It is best that you respect their choice, even if their choice is no faith at all.

* In a rare counter example, the Book of Mormon, DOES make specific, objective and non-allegorical claims that can and have been found false by objective measurement. To which the Mormon faithful shrug and say that their belief is a matter of faith that cannot be tested. I hold this as an example of why it is essentially impossible to discuss matters of comparative faith.

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
Most faiths go through a period where conversion at the tip of a spear is an option, but typically, religions as old as Hinduism or Judaism come to understand that their devout followers are best taught to adopt their faith of their own will (albeit often by education in youth). Religion adopted by force is tyranny, something any congregant of a minority faith is well able to articulate.
In my opinion forced religious indoctrination on youth is just another form of tyranny (and child abuse besides). Religion shouldn't be taught at all to minors, regardless of the parent's wishes. Of course, all religions do this because they're far more likely to sway children into believing rather than adults. If we prohibited religious indoctrination of minors, I'd say within 2 or 3 generations religion would die out entirely.

And yes, I agree actions speak louder than words. Sadly, quite a few of the faithful, especially those on the far right, do exactly the opposite of what their faith supposedly teaches.

If it's any consolation to those like us, the category "none of the above" is the fastest growing demographic when you survey religious beliefs.

parky52

What is this storage?
Religion at its best is a lubricating element for ordered social cohesion. A self-selecting group chooses (or inherits with or without additional thought on the subject) a set of beliefs they agree to adhere to. In this way, almost all religions ultimately have very similar beliefs, at least insofar as fundamental rules, which might be seen as the Golden Rule or examined in greater or lesser depth depending on the scholarly or philosophical bent for one particular set of beliefs, plus some set or other of additional prohibitions that may or may not exist for arbitrary reasons. It is these specifics that are the most likely to create some sort of difference between faiths. Some like their foreskins, alcohol or Kirpan more than the prohibitions of surrounding faiths.

Religion on a macro level then becomes a tool for social control. For someone who does not subscribe to the specifics of a particular set of beliefs, it's pointless to debate the rightness or wrongness of your spiritual beliefs. You can say the whole world would be better to operate on the principles of the Bhavagad Gita and perhaps it would, but there is in objective reality no way for you to prove that your faith is any more correct than any ancient faith's god of the sky, called An, Ra or Zeus. Most faiths go through a period where conversion at the tip of a spear is an option, but typically, religions as old as Hinduism or Judaism come to understand that their devout followers are best taught to adopt their faith of their own will (albeit often by education in youth). Religion adopted by force is tyranny, something any congregant of a minority faith is well able to articulate.

There's no point in engaging in apologetics with nonbelievers. You can knock on all the doors, stand in any airport or attempt to argue on any forum, but in those moments all you are doing is annoying the unwilling. If you must seek out the work of your faith, it is best to demonstrate it in service to mankind, even or especially those who do not share your belief. That is noble effort that may inspire others to come to the same service. The testament to the worth of your faith isn't found in argument but in the way you treat the world around you.

Objective reality can be measured and studied and the words of your holy texts contain no objective terms that can be found to have greater merit than any other*. I am glad that that you have found a faith that suits you, but please understand that others have their own calling. It is best that you respect their choice, even if their choice is no faith at all.

* In a rare counter example, the Book of Mormon, DOES make specific, objective and non-allegorical claims that can and have been found false by objective measurement. To which the Mormon faithful shrug and say that their belief is a matter of faith that cannot be tested. I hold this as an example of why it is essentially impossible to discuss matters of comparative faith.

religion means law given by the absolute ruler of everything else, who is actually friend of everyone ( of all species from 8.4 million forms of lifes ), prorietor of everything, and enjoyer of everything else that there is.

but right now same laws are fallen into the hands of some theives who has taken over the land known as america. and proclaiming themsleves as soverign. but such self proclaimed soverigns have came and gone many times. and you are also one of the example of it.

formally king ( ruler ), teacher, friends, mother, father, relatives, society, scholars etc all used to be the representative of God, but right now our misfortune is this that they all are rascals at present moment ( just like you ) and we have to live under such people and go on with our work. and unwilling or not i dont care, now because entire country is illiterate does not means that university must be closed down ( because you think so ) university will remain open and those who are fortunate will come and get education. that is it.
and listen everyone has to either to some prostitutes ( who are self proclaimed soverigns right now ) OR the real mother. but free you cannot remain. no one can remain free in the first place. now what you do with your life is your problem. but i have got my authority ( Srila Prabhupada ) to listen. that is it.

parky52

What is this storage?
In my opinion forced religious indoctrination on youth is just another form of tyranny (and child abuse besides). Religion shouldn't be taught at all to minors, regardless of the parent's wishes. Of course, all religions do this because they're far more likely to sway children into believing rather than adults. If we prohibited religious indoctrination of minors, I'd say within 2 or 3 generations religion would die out entirely.

And yes, I agree actions speak louder than words. Sadly, quite a few of the faithful, especially those on the far right, do exactly the opposite of what their faith supposedly teaches.

If it's any consolation to those like us, the category "none of the above" is the fastest growing demographic when you survey religious beliefs.

yes, ban it that there is father before our birth. for everyone has came from the sky into the wombs of there mums. and fun is you are polishing yourself as an adult or mature and you do not even know how to recognize your biological father even. but such incompetent beings ( like yourself ) are jumping on the existence of God which is far beyond the ordinary man who is known as our father.
and why worry ? you are already brainwashing kids from the starting in the schools to become atheists, and than you cry out about daily mass shootings which is very common in your west, farce is really nice. that you wants to drink cow milk after killing the cow. ( and do not worry here for what is already being done. )

sedrosken

Florida Man
The lack of religious faith isn't what turns them into mass shooters, it's a lack of focus on mental healthcare and in some cases, a lack of parental discipline. Who are you going to (falsely) call out next, video games? Frankly if you need negative reinforcement (the threat of hell or something similar) to make you behave as you should then you just weren't that good a person to begin with. God doesn't exist, or alternatively, doesn't care; say they did, do you really think things would be going to pot as they are now? Say what you will about free will but you'd think they'd at least start striking people down that pissed them off enough, you know, by putting words in their mouth or using their 'ties to God' to enrich themselves.

Last edited:

parky52

What is this storage?
The lack of religious faith isn't what turns them into mass shooters, it's a lack of focus on mental healthcare and in some cases, a lack of parental discipline. Who are you going to (falsely) call out next, video games? Frankly if you need negative reinforcement (the threat of hell or something similar) to make you behave as you should then you just weren't that good a person to begin with. God doesn't exist, or alternatively, doesn't care; say they did, do you really think things would be going to pot as they are now? Say what you will about free will but you'd think they'd at least start striking people down that pissed them off enough, you know, by putting words in their mouth or using their 'ties to God' to enrich themselves.

now whatever you accuse the religion of doing, you are doing yourself as well all those things. and have spoiled the whole world.

so better take a nice look at yourself and do not make me speak about yourself that how you really are! and stop this rubbish farce. for im not interested in your rubbish anymore. and stop acting like an gullible!

sedrosken

Florida Man
If you're not interested in an intelligent conversation with people who disagree with you, the door's over there, don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Mercutio

n my opinion forced religious indoctrination on youth is just another form of tyranny (and child abuse besides). Religion shouldn't be taught at all to minors, regardless of the parent's wishes. Of course, all religions do this because they're far more likely to sway children into believing rather than adults. If we prohibited religious indoctrination of minors, I'd say within 2 or 3 generations religion would die out entirely.

I mildly disagree; there is value to be had in the study of religion, both from the standpoint of comparative views and in using holy texts as literature or art. I took a Bible as Literature course in college; it was the only time I got to be in the same class with the Saudi, Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Turkish guys I hung out with in my residence hall.

At the start of the course, there was a roughly 50-50 split of inquisitive Asians and mostly Evangelical kids from Indiana who thought they were in for an easy A. By the third week of the class, more than half the Evangelicals were gone. By the end of the class, I don't think a single one of the God Botherers still considered themselves a Gnostic Christian.

One of the most important things that can be taught to the unthinkingly faithful is that it is important and useful to read their texts with a critical eye, particularly if it is possible to do so in their native tongue. This doesn't take away from the innate beauty of art that might be found in the words (make no mistake: the Prayer of St. Francis and the Beatitudes found in Matthew 5 are sublime in any language). It's just that the infallible words of a holy book are often borrowed from the books and traditions that came before.

It is the right of a parent to teach their child as they deem proper. That is generally going to mean that a child will be indoctrinated in to the same faith tradition as a parent. Unfortunately, that means that some people will always take a fundamentalist view. It's also true that our increasingly rational world is increasingly able to answer questions that were once purely matters of faith, and give reason enough to call into question the matter of religious belief as anything other than allegory. Everyone should be taught to think critically, even of their own beliefs and those of their neighbors.

Of course I say this as someone who does not believe and who is in no danger of having a child, but I am heartened by the trends of the Western World, even if they have come so late to the Americas.

parky52

What is this storage?
If you're not interested in an intelligent conversation with people who disagree with you, the door's over there, don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

anyways, you are right in the first place. you are really very intelligent people and im practically nothing in front of you. you are sound right whatever you are speaking. happy now ?

Mercutio

Parky, can you offer even one objective reason to support your sentiment that your faith is the singular true one in all of human history that is not itself reliant on your holy texts or dissertation from an adherent? I will just as certainly reject the Koran, Bible or Adi Granth as evidence of their own inherent truth.

Besides, everyone knows that the one true name of the divine is Melek Taus, the Peacock Angel and lord of the Earth, whose act of will gave man freedom of thought in this and all realms.

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
I mildly disagree; there is value to be had in the study of religion, both from the standpoint of comparative views and in using holy texts as literature or art. I took a Bible as Literature course in college; it was the only time I got to be in the same class with the Saudi, Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Turkish guys I hung out with in my residence hall.

At the start of the course, there was a roughly 50-50 split of inquisitive Asians and mostly Evangelical kids from Indiana who thought they were in for an easy A. By the third week of the class, more than half the Evangelicals were gone. By the end of the class, I don't think a single one of the God Botherers still considered themselves a Gnostic Christian.
That's fine because it's adults studying religion, and doing so for academic reasons, not to be converted. There is definitely value in that, especially if it convinces those who think their religion is the only true one otherwise.
One of the most important things that can be taught to the unthinkingly faithful is that it is important and useful to read their texts with a critical eye, particularly if it is possible to do so in their native tongue.
True, and this is exactly why I'm against religious indoctrination of children. First off, when you teach children, they're far more likely to end up in the "unthinking faithful" category than adults. Second, most children don't have the mental faculties or background to analyze what they're being taught with a critical eye.
This doesn't take away from the innate beauty of art that might be found in the words (make no mistake: the Prayer of St. Francis and the Beatitudes found in Matthew 5 are sublime in any language). It's just that the infallible words of a holy book are often borrowed from the books and traditions that came before.
The same can be said of music and architecture inspired by religion. No doubt it's beautiful and worth experiencing on its own merits.
It is the right of a parent to teach their child as they deem proper. That is generally going to mean that a child will be indoctrinated in to the same faith tradition as a parent.
But what if the child decides they don't want to be? They should legally be able to opt out at any time, and be told of that option when they start.
Unfortunately, that means that some people will always take a fundamentalist view. It's also true that our increasingly rational world is increasingly able to answer questions that were once purely matters of faith, and give reason enough to call into question the matter of religious belief as anything other than allegory. Everyone should be taught to think critically, even of their own beliefs and those of their neighbors.

Of course I say this as someone who does not believe and who is in no danger of having a child, but I am heartened by the trends of the Western World, even if they have come so late to the Americas.
Agreed. Despite some of the beauty inherent in works derived from religion, generally the rise of religion has ushered in dark ages. Arguably, without the evangelicals who worship Trump as a divine prophet, the MAGA movement would never have happened.

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
you are already brainwashing kids from the starting in the schools to become atheists, and than you cry out about daily mass shootings which is very common in your west, farce is really nice. that you wants to drink cow milk after killing the cow. ( and do not worry here for what is already being done. )
By definition you can't brainwash kids to become atheists because atheism isn't a belief system that needs to be taught. You're simply not burdening their minds with the baggage that is religion. When they're adults, they're free to seek out religion if they want. Until then, let them focus on being children.

parky52

What is this storage?
By definition you can't brainwash kids to become atheists because atheism isn't a belief system that needs to be taught. You're simply not burdening their minds with the baggage that is religion. When they're adults, they're free to seek out religion if they want. Until then, let them focus on being children.

no, by my definition you are brainwashing them to deny this empirical fact that there is father before our birth. and instead of real mother ( aka recognized agent of Lord Krishna such as Srila Prabhupada ) they are listening to some prostitutes ( aka pseudo scientists, philosophers, teachers, leaned scholars etc who are coming out of modern schools in which all reignal languages are banned except english )

OR else what is so special in you bunch of europeans ? huh? i do not see anything so special as you think yourself to be.

parky52

What is this storage?
Parky, can you offer even one objective reason to support your sentiment that your faith is the singular true one in all of human history that is not itself reliant on your holy texts or dissertation from an adherent? I will just as certainly reject the Koran, Bible or Adi Granth as evidence of their own inherent truth.

Besides, everyone knows that the one true name of the divine is Melek Taus, the Peacock Angel and lord of the Earth, whose act of will gave man freedom of thought in this and all realms.

that i already have done by giving that Practical explanation, but now can you give me another explanation which supports your christian authority ? or islamic authority ? or budhistic authoirty ? or any other explanations which supports any authoirty from 3500 religions ?

alright you even give us your american explanation which supports your self proclaimed sovereign authority. tell us why you are right in the first place. and not wrong with supported by some prostitutes.

and in past many empires came like mughal empire, otomak empire, british empire this empire that empire they all came and gone. and now you americans are declining. so be more thoughtful about that and your declining younger generations instead of caring about religion and my authority. since its not an big issue for you.

sedrosken

Florida Man
No, no no. You came here to push your beliefs on us. Therefore it's you who has the burden of proving your arguments. So far they've been insufficient. You can't just waltz in here, refuse to use actual sources, and then expect us to take you at your word. You especially can't go about telling people who you have no authority over what to do. Frankly, your grammar makes your posts nearly incomprehensible in the first place.

Newtun

There must be a word for somebody who comes to an obviously small, highly technical internet forum, without displaying any knowledge or respect for the complex computer-related questions the web-site deals with, to espouse their own personal political/religious opinions, but refuses to accept anyone else's opinion, or even the possibility that anyone else might have a right to their opinion.

How about "gnome" or "elf"? Or perhaps, "troll"? 😉

parky52

What is this storage?
No, no no. You came here to push your beliefs on us. Therefore it's you who has the burden of proving your arguments. So far they've been insufficient. You can't just waltz in here, refuse to use actual sources, and then expect us to take you at your word. You especially can't go about telling people who you have no authority over what to do. Frankly, your grammar makes your posts nearly incomprehensible in the first place.

so you meant to say that i do not even have rights to post Practical explanation even ? huh? i havent pushed anything like you do.

and my burden i have carried out but its you who cannot carry your own burden and expect from me to carry it. which is not going to happen anymore. now just tell me what explanation you bunch of americans have ? huh? what makes you different from theives ? who captured power by hook or crook ? huh? many races came in the past and gone with this policy might makes right. and might is just like an prostitute now she may be with america and tomorrow she will sleep with someone else.

but its fun that you think that she belongs to you while you will freely judge the rest of races, sects, casts, creeds etc and telling me that there were many people who claimed to be right. so what explanation all of them had ? what explanation is there in islam ? christianity ? budhism? and rest of 3500 religions ? what explanation even you americans have ? huh? and prostitute may sleep with you today but she will not stay forever with you. for you are also one of those races, cast, creed, sect etc who came and gone.

but fun is you never care to look at yourself in the same mirror. so enjoy your life while you can! why bother about religion ? since it is already finished and it is banned in the modern schools. so why are you even bothering ?

parky52

What is this storage?
There must be a word for somebody who comes to an obviously small, highly technical internet forum, without displaying any knowledge or respect for the complex computer-related questions the web-site deals with, to espouse their own personal political/religious opinions, but refuses to accept anyone else's opinion, or even the possibility that anyone else might have a right to their opinion.

How about "gnome" or "elf"? Or perhaps, "troll"? 😉

will that highly technical internet forum will work unless the person comes and log in into it ? huh? will bottle of oxygen and bottle of hydrogen combine unless someone mix them togather ? but your great wisdom is oh computer will take over us.

indeed you are wise man, who thinks like that. you are indeed right that im troll and the might ( say prostitute ) will remain eternally with you ( who himself is not going to remain eternally here ) good luck with such an nice and intelligent thinking. you are really wise and im fool.

now kindly ignore the fools like myself. thanks in advance.

Newtun

Mercutio, this one's for you from Willy:
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,​
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,​
To the last syllable of recorded time;​
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools​
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!​
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player​
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage​
And then is heard no more. It is a tale​
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury​
Signifying nothing.​

Mercutio

jtr, I do believe it is the right and responsibility of parents to instruct their children and it is their first duty to explore ethics and morality so their children can function with other human beings. There are not many people who teach the basics of these things in an absolutely incorrect way. No parent starts with "It is completely acceptable to hurt animals and also that person over there whose skin is a different color."

We teach toddlers not to hurt others and expand our teaching from there. For many, it is much simpler to say that we do this because Melek Taus deems it so, because that is an easier task than delving in to the underlying principles of justice, mercy and egalitarianism to a toddler. Certainly there are people who do not wholly accept at least some of those concepts, but that's part of the value of gathering children for education outside the family as well. A pluralistic and intersectional society should in theory educate in those values and fill in the gaps in parental instruction. If a young person comes away questioning the differences between plurality and intersectionality and what they learned from their parents and faith tradition, so much the better, but I don't think all that many people will come away with that awareness. I think too many people like the simplicity of Melek Taus substantially more than Moral Philosophy.

There's a sad reality that an awful lot of human beings have never given any thought to their sense of right and wrong beyond the words of Melek Taus, all glory be to him; or Krishna; or Sun Myung Moon. That can mean that someone can have a conversation with a fully formed adult about the source of their morality as scripture, indicating that it ONLY scripture that keeps them from committing actual atrocities on their neighbors. We can say that this is the result of indoctrination, but we can also say that this is the good of religion as a source of social control. It's much, much easier to spread the holy word to a community of believers than to explore philosophy with a person not inclined to engage with it. Moreover, it is not for any person to judge what others believe for themselves, so long as those believers are not doing harm or inflicting their beliefs on others.

Mercutio

Mercutio, this one's for you from Willy:

We can have a perfectly pleasant discussion. We don't have to involve Parky until he contributes something of value.

I'd like to assert that the ancient and inspirational message of the Peacock Angel on his shining throne of pearl is a vastly more enlightened one, as is evidenced by all of creation and the free will that mankind enjoys to seek and practice lesser faiths and traditions such as those described in the Vedas, Dhammapada, or the Tao Te-Ching.

parky52

What is this storage?
We can have a perfectly pleasant discussion. We don't have to involve Parky until he contributes something of value.

I'd like to assert that the ancient and inspirational message of the Peacock Angel on his shining throne of pearl is a vastly more enlightened one, as is evidenced by all of creation and the free will that mankind enjoys to seek and practice lesser faiths and traditions such as those described in the Vedas, Dhammapada, or the Tao Te-Ching.

yes, by fucking words you can change something in this world. have a lots of pleasant farce. but im not longer interested in your false farce.

Mercutio

yes, by fucking words you can change something in this world. have a lots of pleasant farce. but im not longer interested in your false farce.

What makes you think that I am anything other than sincere in my faith in the seven Angels entrusted by God to stand as stewards of the Earth and Mankind? What makes you think that your Krishna, faint echo of he who did not bow even to almighty God, is the greater source of truth? Melek Taus stood before the creator and did not bend. His is the defiance to which we must all aspire. Your claims are but shackles before the one true liberation of man.

Newtun

Parky, Parky, Parky, you are so fiercely furious at us for not taking your "false farce" words as Universal Law.

You need to try to calm down and attempt to achieve some inner peace and acceptance. Perhaps you should try something like this:
Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

Last edited:

parky52

What is this storage?
What makes you think that I am anything other than sincere in my faith in the seven Angels entrusted by God to stand as stewards of the Earth and Mankind? What makes you think that your Krishna, faint echo of he who did not bow even to almighty God, is the greater source of truth? Melek Taus stood before the creator and did not bend. His is the defiance to which we must all aspire. Your claims are but shackles before the one true liberation of man.

what makes me think that almight gods name is Krishna instead of allah, christ, budha, and other 3500 religions ? that Practical explanaton ( the main post which you have kept in the side ) and generalizing me with yourself.

but im not as cheap as you. for i gave Practical explanation. and that is the reason that almight gods name is Krishna. now what reason you have got behind your rubbish farce ? huh? what reason you have got ? bring it and than open your mouth.

and so far i see the history of west or east anyone who has claimed to be the friend of everyone besides God himself has been ultimately proven enemy of all. and now you the saintly man of west has come to be an sincere servent of God ? to whom he does not even know yet. ( just see the fun ) such an nice farce which is undigestable in the first place. but you carry on the farce.

and tell me that my everything is shackle and how solid you are with practically nothing in the first place. ( tell me more such things )

parky52

What is this storage?
Parky, Parky, Parky, you are so fiercely furious at us for not taking your "false farce" words as Universal Law.

You need to try to calm down and attempt to achieve some inner peace and acceptance. Perhaps you should try something like this:

hahahaha, you want me to be peaceful ? after snatching my lolly from my hands and took it into your mouth ? and giving me sweet pain by continously licking my lolly ?

now you lick it more and give me more sweet pain ;) carry it on. ( attention seeking whore ) and its fun that man like you fansy themselves as very wise. good grief! if it leads you anywhere in real life. go on with it.

Handruin

Administrator
Anyone want to preserve this thread or should I remove it from view?

Status
Not open for further replies.