Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Home
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Gödel's latest activity
Gödel
replied to the thread
Windows 11
.
Paraphrasing the Florida Man, inertia. I'm still getting security and other updates, and with my Ubuntu Pro "livepatching", they're...
Yesterday at 6:59 PM
Gödel
posted the thread
Oldest?
in
Pub & Brewery
.
I'm 75 years old. Is anyone older than that in these forums (fora?).
Yesterday at 4:55 PM
Gödel
replied to the thread
Windows 11
.
Me, too, on my Win Desktop. My main laptop is @ 11. And I'm still running Ubuntu 20.04 on my 2 newest desktop PCs. (Actually, they're...
Saturday at 12:03 AM
Gödel
reacted to
Handruin's post
in the thread
Windows 11
with
Like
.
I'm still running Windows 10, you're way ahead of me 😆
Oct 2, 2026
Gödel
reacted to
Mercutio's post
in the thread
I do want to buy a used car
with
Like
.
Car happened. It's fine, I guess. I am going to miss my old one. The newer car doesn't have in-dash maps, so the first thing I wound up...
Sep 28, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
I'm a Big Fan
.
Thanks, @sdbardwick‼️ I just had the "opportunity" to get into that Gigabyte PC's BIOS after all these months, and I found and enabled...
Sep 23, 2026
Gödel
reacted to
Mercutio's post
in the thread
Something Random
with
Like
.
The biggest gamer I know is a 70-something year old divorced woman. She's been getting her hair cut based on her headset needs for about...
Sep 11, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
From the NY Times: Noël Godin, a Belgian entertainer and anarchist, hurled cream pies at politicians and executives, including Bill...
Sep 8, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
Breaking fake news: Donald Trump has issued a proclamation changing the name of Labor Day to Management Day. And another one changing...
Sep 7, 2026
Gödel
reacted to
jtr1962's post
in the thread
Something Random
with
Like
.
The ICO I invested in launched on August 31. Since my tokens are staked there is a 90 day vesting period before I can withdraw but I'll...
Sep 5, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
I do want to buy a used car
.
Just speculating, but it seems that pickups and SUVs are dominating these days. A pickup seems impractical to me/us, because the cargo...
Aug 22, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
Not mentioned in the title, but leading the jam, the inimitable Buddy Guy. And his polka dot Fender Stratocaster.
Aug 21, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
Wry chuckle at your unintentional pun. May the current be with you soon.
Aug 15, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
I'm not religious, but I pray that things have improved for you and your area, Merc, and that further and significant improvement comes...
Aug 14, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
Fun story from the 2ⁿᵈ city, via NYC.
Aug 9, 2026
Home
Members
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top