5 minute edit window

Handruin

Administrator
The 5 minute edit window should now be working correctly for everyone. Sorry, I thought it was originally working, but I had to fix something in order to make it work.

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
The 5 minute edit window should now be working correctly ... I thought it was originally working, but I had to fix something in order to make it work.
Great! Now all you just have to fix is the 5 month edit window (so I can go back and change everything foolish I've said):

I said what? Man, you're mistaken. You got me all wrong! I never said anything of the sort. Go check the thread and see for yourself. :p

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
The way my mind works, constant editing that never quits is necessary. If I really need something to look right, I simply compose it in Word and then when all the spelling and gramer is correct, I simply cut/paste it into the forum's reply box.

ddrueding

Fixture
My process through a thread is odd I guess. I read the new posts since my last reading, type my reply into the "Quick reply" window, then post it, then I read the thread from the beginning including my new post. At this point any coherency issues begin to arise and I wish for an edit.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I thought your coherency issues were mainly caused by late-night PIO. :)

ddrueding

Fixture
Not lately; my PUI days are mostly behind me at this point. And the problems it caused were more spelling/grammar related and unlikely to change.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
2-5 minute edit window would be really nice.

edit: And it works great!

Last edited: