Ad Block Plus indicates it is blocking something here.

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
Ad Block Plus was recently updated and I now observe that it claims to block an advertisement here. I thought we were ad-free. Perhaps it is blocking a facebook link but I am merely guessing.

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
Mine is running on Chrome (Desktop) using Easylist, Malware Domains, Fanboy's Social Blocking List, and Easy Privacy.

Handruin

Administrator
Would you mind posting a screen capture or posting any textual data so I can understand more about what it thinks is advertisement related? I've not subscribed to any ads for SF. The only item that gets flagged in my browsers under Ghostery is Google Analytics.

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
I don't know if this will help much because I see little difference between the enabled and disabled other than the ABP indicator.

Edit: Other than one is at the top of the page and the other is scrolled down. I thought that there wasn't any difference when I took them. I can take more screenshots that match so you can actually compre better.

Attachments

• storageforum.ABP disabled.png
    storageforum.ABP disabled.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 8
  • storageforum.ABP enabled.png
    storageforum.ABP enabled.png
    252.4 KB · Views: 7

Handruin

Administrator
I don't know if this will help much because I see little difference between the enabled and disabled other than the ABP indicator.

Edit: Other than one is at the top of the page and the other is scrolled down. I thought that there wasn't any difference when I took them. I can take more screenshots that match so you can actually compre better.

Sorry, I meant did ad block plus give a report of the item that is caught by their filter? What does it show when you click on the icon? I'm curious to know what exactly is being marked as an advertisement. Since you have multiple filter lists that I don't use, I'm likely not seeing the same problem. My ABP shows no items, so I'm assuming the hit you've found is related to one or more of the other filters you use.

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
I do not see anything it ABP that specifies what is being blocked. I wish it were that simple.

Stereodude

Not really a
Uh, the Firefox version lets you open a list of blockable items and will show in red what's being blocked.

sdbardwick

Storage is cool
AdBlock on an old Firefox Nightly red tags only the following:
Code:
##.ad_global_header
which appears to be a default vBulletin placeholder for banner ads.