Alone with a computer

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Yike! Can I remember how to drive one of these things? I've been away so long I don't know if I remember how or not.

it's all Tannin's fault, of course. I was doing just fine till I had a small and minor trivial navigation error and walked home after a small and trivial budgetary error involving spending a slight amount more on the hotel bar bill than I actually had handy (only a trivial number of thousands - it's amazing how many nice people you meet in bars and want to buy a little drink for) and had to walk a short way home from Thailand only forgot to turn right at Vietnam and turned left. Didn't matter really, all roads lead to Rome, and as a matter of fact .....

Well, I won't bore you all with the details, exept to say that it was a very long swim from South Africa and it's really nice to be back.

Just in time I might add, as bloody Tannin has snuck past my post count while I wasn't looking and now I'm going to have to work really hard to catch up again.

I can see he has been having lots of little technical troubles lately and you guys have been looking after him while I was away and explaining stuff using short sentences and small words which is very kind of you all.

Hey .. think of it this way... how long is it since you saw the familiar mizplaced "z"?