Another Mod on the beta site...

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
Yes, I liked the statistics page too. And the "printable" option could come in handy. It might even be useful for regular reading by people on really slow, dial-up connections. :wink:

Handruin

Administrator
James said:
I liked the "mini reply button by quote" mod. I think that would increase usability.

I agree...just as they mentioned so that you don't have to scroll to the bottom of a long thread in order to reply. :)

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Handruin said:
James said:
I liked the "mini reply button by quote" mod. I think that would increase usability.

I agree...just as they mentioned so that you don't have to scroll to the bottom of a long thread in order to reply. :)

Is that functionality any different from hitting quote and then erasing the text?

I didn't see anything that you haven't implemented on the beta site :aok: that I needed.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
One mod that I would like to see is a smaller edit button for the mods. It hasn't happened yet, but one day one of the people with mod powers will see a long post by someone, go to hit quote, hit edit by mistake and not notice, wipe out all of the post except the little bit they want to quote, add a comment and then hit post.

Ouch!