burnatonce & Burrrn

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
burnatonce is a free for non-commercial use burning app. In essence, its a windows frontend for cdrdao and mkisofs. Its awesome. It undergoes contant developement. It has a support forum. Its full featured. Its help/manual takes little time to read. Its brain dead easy to use. It doesn't come stuffed with soft fuzzy animals or animated paper clips/CDs (which might explain why its about 1/10th the size of Nero). It does CD. It does DVD. What more can I say, I think its great. Current version 0.99b.

Burrrn is a freeware buring app. Its limited to CDs only though. It looks fairly simplistic, but I have seen many many people speak about it in high regard. I didn't install it because, to be quite frank, burnatonce is everything I'll ever need in the windows realm. Nonetheless, I suppose it is good to know that other options exist as well.

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
I just came across a bug in burnatonce. When mastering a disc, if you use the "add folder" option, then any files within your selected directory (or within any of its child directories) which possess the "hidden" attribute will not be included in the compilation (although drag'n'droping into the compilation window or using the "add file" option has no problem with including such files).

Searching through the burnatonce user forums reveals that the authour Jamie has has recognized this as an error and has stated that this has already been been corrected in builds of the near future release.