Bush Lays off Congress

its.fubar

Learning Storage Performance
it's-fubar said:
its.fubar said:
I think it is outrageous that George W "B for buffoon" thinks he has any Chance of reelection next year, considering people cannot afford medicine in the USA without first going over to Canada where they can save up to 70 percent of their prescription cost.furthermore I do believe that you Americans will eventually realize that the far right conservative group only thinks about themselves and not America, consider the vast amount of CEO`s that are accused of criminal behavior in the USA today, I believe the number is 178 and still rising where 78 have already been convicted and don't forget these people come from the very large companies and how many more will go free from the smaller companies, I also believe the war in Iraq was a mistake without the United Nations backing but now you are there you must stay and finish the job and it will be extremely expensive, where far to many people will lose their lives or made invalids I hope you American people realize that you must take care of your war invalids better than what you did in the Vietnam war.

I think it is outrageous that you have stolen my user name. Pathetic actually. Have you no originality? No sense of shame? Are you so hopelessly lost in that little world of yours that you have no identity of your own and must borrow the good name of others?

But I agree with you about Bush. He is a buffoon. Take his stance on abortion for instance. He is a right to life man. How bizaare that he cannot see the wisdom we Europeans so freely dispense to any and all who will listen. We are so noble. Why the simple presence of yourself in this glorious world of ours should be ample evidence to any rational man that sometimes abortions are sorely needed and are abundantly justified considering the consequences of carrying a child such as yourself to birth. As a partial-birth survivor yourself who is obviously still suffering from the effects of the proceedure you would no doubt agree with me that a timely scraping of the womb early on can save one from a great deal of suffering.

No doubt your children fantasize obsessively about euthanasia for the sick and elderly and are looking forward with glee to the day when they can exercise their right to put you out of your misery. And who could blame them? Yet this idiot "G for guache" W. Bush is against this too. The fool thinks it kills people or something.

Yes idiot Bush believes he knows better than we Europeans what is best for America. The nerve of this disgusting and gauche little man to simply ignore our advice. When will they ever learn that we know what is best for America?

Pathetic Are you serious and you talk about somebody being lost in his little World?

It seems That you have a problem with abortion and not with the Wholesale mass killing that a war Brings to all is that correct?

Yes you are quite correct "B for buffoon Bush” Thinks he knows the answer To the world’s problems as long as it is done the American way.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
it's-fubar said:
As a partial-birth survivor yourself who is obviously still suffering from the effects of the proceedure you would no doubt agree with me that a timely scraping of the womb early on can save one from a great deal of suffering.

Let's keep this civil. No more personal attacks.

its.fubar

Howell said:
it's-fubar said:
As a partial-birth survivor yourself who is obviously still suffering from the effects of the proceedure you would no doubt agree with me that a timely scraping of the womb early on can save one from a great deal of suffering.

Unfortunately some people find it extremely difficult to do just this when they have nothing better to say.

it's-fubar

What is this storage?
Howell said:
it's-fubar said:

Civil? "buffoon", "fucking", "dipshit", are all civil apparently? Fair enough.

Therefore - This fucking buffoon of an imposter has usurped my good name in an attempt to mislead the good readers of this forum. In doing so this dipshit has sullied the good name I have worked so hard to earn respect for. Please note the dates of his and my registration and it will be plain to see who the real it's-fubar is. Please remove him from the list of active members as I no long find his fucking buffon like posts or ridiculous attempts at imitating me to be amusing. Legal recourse is not a pleasent prospect and I truly hope I will not find it necessary to go down that road. But if I must I can assure you that my solicitor is no buffoon and knows very well how to handle dipshits such as this chap.

its.fubar

it's-fubar said:
Howell said:
it's-fubar said:

Civil? "buffoon", "fucking", "dipshit", are all civil apparently? Fair enough.

Therefore - This fucking buffoon of an imposter has usurped my good name in an attempt to mislead the good readers of this forum. In doing so this dipshit has sullied the good name I have worked so hard to earn respect for. Please note the dates of his and my registration and it will be plain to see who the real it's-fubar is. Please remove him from the list of active members as I no long find his fucking buffon like posts or ridiculous attempts at imitating me to be amusing. Legal recourse is not a pleasent prospect and I truly hope I will not find it necessary to go down that road. But if I must I can assure you that my solicitor is no buffoon and knows very well how to handle dipshits such as this chap.

Your language that you are using shows the quality and respect that you are giving this forum,imitating you old chap would absolutely bring disrespect to the name of its.fubar, furthermore I would suggest that you leave your mother's apron strings behind now and behaving like a spoiled child.

it's-fubar

What is this storage?
Your language that you are using shows the quality and respect that you are giving this forum,imitating you old chap would absolutely bring disrespect to the name of its.fubar, furthermore I would suggest that you leave your mother's apron strings behind now and behaving like a spoiled child.

What? Are you in third or fourth grade? LOL Beefwitted simpletons such as yourself should not attempt to troll anywhere other than the mens room at your local service station. After all if it was good enough for you to have been concieved there it should be good enough for you to troll there as well. What say you mooncalf? Fill 'er up?

it's-fubar

What is this storage?
Mercutio said:
IIRC Mr. Happy Face is from Norway.
Norway indeed, the only truly unique nation in Europe. How many other countries have a rat named after them?

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
Mercutio said:
IIRC Mr. Happy Face is from Norway.

I'm pretty sure that's incorrect. I believe he/she currently lives in Norway or Sweden (Sweden I think) but he is not from there. His preoccupation with prescription drugs is personal.

its.fubar

A interesting supposition about the whereabouts of my location, Norway and Sweden has the world's best health care and it is affordable to all even you Americans, it is also a fact the less well off do not have to go outside their country to purchase the medicine they might need, presently the most you will pay in any one year is about 225 U.S. dollars regardless of the quantity or type of medicine you might need.

another question you might consider, how much semester or holidays are you entitled to with full pay, In Norway and Sweden it is minimum of five weeks each year.

The united states is always telling the rest of the world how great and fair they are, I wonder how they mist these two possibilities of showing the rest of us these normal everyday consideration for a decent life?